[Complete] PYRA Mettle, Insecurity, Despair - III. PYRAMID Tournament

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Horus2

Re: PYRA Mettle, Insecurity, Despair - III. PYRAMID Tourname

Post by Horus2 »

Hello, i am not dead, merely a digital outcast who is unable to obtain a computer that meets the minimum system requirements to run wesnoth, including having enough time to install a götterdammer OS. While i was using up my paid vacations to sleep, i nominated ElderofZion to be my co-organiser for the rest of the round. Unfortunately, his presence was not commanding enough either.
If you, participants and observers ask in yourself whether this tournament ended, i can tell you that it is only considered ended when i say so. ^_^ :highhorse:
Therefore...
I sent a message to the finalists personally to make them act and declare their views on this situation. I give one week to report (deadline 31th September).
If abhijit will be inactive during the rest of the month, since his opponent already earned a victory, i give the belt to Maboul.
If the opposite will happen, and abhijit is willing to play, while Maboul took a vacation, then i guess i have to improvise rules, just like many times before. :shock:

Please stay alive you too!
Horus2

Post by Horus2 »

Looks line all is not lost, far from that. Friday might be the day when the next battle happens. We wish them the freetime to manage it.
Horus2

Post by Horus2 »

ATTENTION!

The winner of the tournament has been decided. As a form of ending ceremony, i would like to invite you to our friendly PYRA match, between the champion and the author, on 7th October, 21:00 CET, which will double as our ending ceremony. All of the fine gentlemen are welcome to attend to it, so grab your gentle vuvuzela and box your surplus confetti, for there will be show and best wishes. I think there is not much point of heartfelt words now, as with the finals, the event reached an activity canyon. There are reasons for it, partially because i could not invest as much energy into managing it as i wanted to. But if you think the fact that we ultimately (no pun attended) reached a proper outcome deserves some fireworks, well you know where and when. :)

May the bonus minerspam be with you!