[Complete] The Grand Tag! 2v2 Tournament - 3rd Edition!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

The Black Sword

Re: The Grand Tag! 2v2 Tournament - 3rd Edition!

Post by The Black Sword »

TGT Grand Finals Game 2:
Xanthe Chaos - tekelili(P1|Loyals) & The_Black_Sword(P4|Loyals) vs peace(P2|Drakes) & nani(P4|Dwarves)
Spoiler:
Attachments
4p_-_Xanthe_Chaos_Turn_9_(45).gz
TGT Finals Game 2
(18.01 KiB) Downloaded 514 times
nani

Post by nani »

Well played by Nerds while we did a mistake trying to defend the day.
And for everyone who doesn't have the [Amazing Tournament Table] as Startup-page in his/her browser, here the early info:
The 3rd and definitely last game of the Finals will most probably start on Tuesday Nov15, [edit]22GMT[/edit]
Unfortunately I'm only available 2 hours later on Tuesday, awaiting confirmation from the other 3. Sorry...
Last edited by nani on November 13th, 2011, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

Am i the only one getting OOS on turn 2 of the replay? (dwarvish leader has 4mp instead of 5)
If you have any wishes or suggestions concerning the TGT or just want to drop me a message, pls pm me at: alpha1_pm
I won't be able to see any messages that are sent to alpha1.
tekelili

Post by tekelili »

alpha1 wrote:Am i the only one getting OOS on turn 2 of the replay? (dwarvish leader has 4mp instead of 5)
I downloaded this one from replay archives server and works for me.
Attachments
4p_-_Xanthe_Chaos_Turn_9_(45).gz
(18.01 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
Be aware English is not my first language and I could have explained bad myself using wrong or just invented words.
World Conquest II
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

hmmm still getting the same error... but it's ok, as long as it works for others.
If you have any wishes or suggestions concerning the TGT or just want to drop me a message, pls pm me at: alpha1_pm
Dunno

Post by Dunno »

nani, can you make a new post when the time is set? I don't want to miss this game and I might not notice an edit :wink:
Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

The game is being continued NOW

the game goes and goes and goes
for how long?
no one knows...

2 daunt: u so slow padawan, so slow :P
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

What is that? The game has reached its 20th turn and it is not over yet? Doom is pleased, very pleased! At last my supreme motivational speach started to show its effects!
Alas not everything is well in Kingdom of Latveria! There are rumors going around, rumors about some longer hiatus before the game can be continued... Needless to say, these rumors displease me, for they are nothing but signs of foreign powers trying to undermine the well-being of peace loving latverian people! It is because of that that i request players to accomplish 3 deeds as sign of their loyalty:

1. Contemplate upon this motivational picture:
Spoiler:
2. Post the replay of the game so far, in order to ensure that all law-obeying citizens, who were busy fulfilling their duties elsewhere, can still enjoy it.

3. Unless overpowered by overwhelming enemy forces or some other critical circumstances, post time and date of your next game-session beforehand.

These are my final wishes for now! For i shall soon depart in direction unknown to further some of my r/l schemes in lands unseen... While im away, my (al)most competent minions, Dauntless and Faello, will maintain law and order, obey them as you would obey me, but never forget where your loyalties lie! :<
pauxlo

Post by pauxlo »

alpha1 at 00:03 wrote:The game is being continued NOW
alpha1 at 18:15 wrote:What is that? The game has reached its 20th turn and it is not over yet?
Huh, 18 hours for 20 turns? Is this a play-by-email game?
The Black Sword

In an attempt to quell the displeasure of the non-lazy admin ( :P ) the replay is here: http://replays.wesnoth.org/1.8/20111117 ... (10267).gz.

We weren't crazy enough to play overnight, the games has taken roughly 5 hours so far. :wink:
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

pauxlo wrote:Huh, 18 hours for 20 turns? Is this a play-by-email game?
i was too sleepy to write a motivational post when the game was finished, so it was the first thing i did the next day :P

@TBS: alas the server-replay is corrupted because of the reload... could you post a replay made from your own save? (perhaps i will try to fix the replay with obs-chat later, if there will be people interested in it)
yeah... non-lazy admins are rare creatures... to say the least ;)
Dunno

Post by Dunno »

I knew this would happen. Real life can be a real pain in the neck if you're a fan of something :(
Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?
Dauntless
TGT Champion

Post by Dauntless »

It seems that what we dreaded became true, and all faithful Wesnothians will have to wait to see the new Team to sit on the TGT Throne.

As sad as that is, I hope that all will remain faithful and will await the new TGT Kings.

From his secret office

Dauntless
tekelili

Post by tekelili »

I would like have finished final game already, because a part of me is willing TGT4 start as soon as possible and that would increase chances :geek:

But I think this final game has quite emotion and a is a nice end for TGT3. Deserve waiting a little for it, imo :)
Be aware English is not my first language and I could have explained bad myself using wrong or just invented words.
World Conquest II
The Black Sword

Ok, current save is attached.

There is also a high probability that the game will continue tomorrow at 1800GMT, just awaiting confirmation peace is available.
I hope that is satisfactory. :D
Attachments
4p_-_Loris_River_Turn_20.gz
(86.16 KiB) Downloaded 442 times