French translation ?

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Bachibouzooo

French translation ?

Post by Bachibouzooo » February 27th, 2017, 5:02 pm

Hi,

I want to do a french translation of some parts of wesnoth campaigns, but I can't contact the french team...
This page says that we can contact them on irc.freenode.net , but this website doesn't work. And it doesn't really explains how to access to the "liste de diffusion" ...
Moreover, the archives of translations have to be here : http://news.gmane.org/gmane.games.wesnoth-fr but gmane.org have shut down...

Is the french team still existing ?

Please help me :)

(translation : en d'autres termes, je ne sais pas comment on contacte l'équipe de traduction française de wesnoth, je ne sais pas comment accéder à la liste de diffusion, et les canaux de discussions semblent ne plus exister depuis un bon moment... si quelqu'un de l'équipe française (si elle existe toujours) voit se message, qu'il vienne à ma rescousse svp ! )

GunChleoc
Translator

Re: French translation ?

Post by GunChleoc » February 27th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Have you tried sending an e-mail to wesnoth-request@ml.free.fr and wesnoth AT ml DOT free DOT fr? If you don't hear from them, let us know.

I am actually thinking of setting up a Pootle server for everybody, but I have never done that before.