CS Translation files

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Honik

CS Translation files

Post by Honik »

Hello there,

I am sorry for creating this topic, but I am desperate to deliver theese translations, because I did make some rather unpleasant mistakes last time. I sent them via e-mail, but didn't get any reply and there's nothing in repos either, so I just want to be sure. I am aware, that I am not the only translator in the world and I am aware, that AI is just a human (is he? :P ), but is is imperative, that theese translations are delivered. So please pardon me, I will delete this as soon as it is not necessary.

Thanks AI.
Attachments
Wesnoth_translations.zip
Wesnoth CS translations
(368.36 KiB) Downloaded 577 times
Czech translation team newbie.
GunChleoc
Translator

Re: CS Translation files

Post by GunChleoc »

You need to send the translations of User Made Content to AI and the core translations to Ivanovic. I.e. wesnoth, wesnoth-ai, wenoth-multiplayer and wesnoth-utbs go to Ivanovic.

http://wiki.wesnoth.org/WesnothTranslationsHowTo

Are you subscribed to the mailing list? https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/wesnoth-i18n/
Honik

Post by Honik »

Thanks a lot. Last time I sent translations to Ivanovic, he forwarded my message to AI, I probably didn't get that correctly.
I read that before and yes, I am subscriber of this mailing list.
Czech translation team newbie.
GunChleoc
Translator

Post by GunChleoc »

Ivanovic posted there that he had been travelling and that he might have missed a few. So, just send them to him again and he will pick them up. We still have some time left now, since the release had to be pushed back.