[textdomain] inside #ifdef MULTIPLAYER?

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Kernigh

[textdomain] inside #ifdef MULTIPLAYER?

Post by Kernigh »

I am trying to prepare a multi-player add-on for translation. Right now, my [textdomain] tag is inside the #ifdef MULTIPLAYER zone. The entire _main.cfg is:
Spoiler:
I believe that [textdomain] belongs inside the #ifdef MULTIPLAYER zone, because all translated strings are in this zone. However, I am not sure, and I cannot test this, because no translations yet exist for this add-on. Is this [textdomain] tag in the correct place?

(If it becomes necessary, one can read the entire add-on in the attachment, or online at Bitbucket.)
Attachments
anlc-6878b6.tar.gz
A New Land Classic 0.14.3+hg (6878b6)
(197.53 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
Anonymissimus
Inactive Developer

Re: [textdomain] inside #ifdef MULTIPLAYER?

Post by Anonymissimus »

Looking through my multiplayer addons I see that I have it outside in all of them. Perhaps you would get a "no textdomain found for addon xy" error. You could try minimizing the "scope" of the textdomain declaration yes.
projects (BfW 1.12):
A Simple Campaign: campaign draft for wml startersPlan Your Advancements: mp mod
The Earth's Gut: sp campaignSettlers of Wesnoth: mp scenarioWesnoth Lua Pack: lua tags and utils
updated to 1.8 and handed over: A Gryphon's Tale: sp campaign