Announcements regarding Wesnoth and the Wesnoth Project.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 6505
- Joined: November 14th, 2006, 5:54 pm
- Location: Chile
As we previously announced, the Battle for Wesnoth Project was once again accepted into the Google Summer of Code program as a mentoring organization. This Monday, April 21st, Google published the final list of accepted student proposals.
We are now excited to announce the students who will be working with us during the following months:
- Aishiko: Spritesheets for Wesnoth
- FAKevin/Kevin_Xi: Improve AI by implementing global attack/retreat decision
- lipk/lipkab: SDL 2 transition
- RiftWalker: Unifying single-player and multi-player code paths
- Spoffy: Completing and Improving the User Made Content Daemon
Welcome to Wesnoth, students, and good luck!