Ruin A Wish

This is the place for forum games, not discussing games (Off-Topic), games development (Games Development), or Wesnoth (all other forums above).

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Great_Mage_Atari

Re: Ruin A Wish

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

Granted. But due to your failure at a :mrgreen: , the Hulk comes out and smashez the **** out of your suburban. Hulk smash eco-friendly cars!

I wish to be green.
Temuchin Khan

Post by Temuchin Khan »

Great_Mage_Atari wrote:Granted. But due to your failure at a :mrgreen: , the Hulk comes out and smashez the **** out of your suburban. Hulk smash eco-friendly cars!

I wish to be green.
Granted, but now alfalfa grows from your skin.

I wish I could travel more.
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Granted. As you wake up next morning, you find yourself dirty with blood. All over the floor are innumerable body parts, and with shock you recognise that at least some of the face pieces have to come from (everyone who lives in the same house as you). And in front of your house, the police demands you to surrender. You flee until you are out of town. But than, you come to a house standing alone. You can here the TV announcing the news: you are wanted for mass murder and crimes against humanity.
Half a year has passed. You are the most wanted criminal, globally persecuted for your vile deads. You have fled through about every country on Earth. Now you are hiding in the most distant corner of Papua. One day you find a notebook- and it works. It even has internet success. Of course, you go to the Wesnoth homepage first, as you could not check there during your odyssee. But you find your account banned and deleted, and everyting submitted by you eradicated. Now your real name is used for the particular cruel villain in a new mainline campaign for beginners. In desperation you destroy the computer, but in the next day, you are abucted by extraterrestials who consider you a thread not only for Earth, but for the entire celestial neighbourship. At their planet, the government finally decides that you are to dangerous to let alive, and you are executed.
But at least, you have travelled far more than any human before.

I wish to take over the world and rule it happily as Great Research Administrator and Emperor for a very, very, very long time (according to what I think is a long time... which is extremly long), and whatever comes afterwards to be pleasant to me.
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Temuchin Khan

Post by Temuchin Khan »

Drakefriend wrote:I wish to take over the world and rule it happily as Great Research Administrator and Emperor for a very, very, very long time (according to what I think is a long time... which is extremly long), and whatever comes afterwards to be pleasant to me.
Granted, but everyone takes you for granted -- all the time.

I wish I was in Dixie! Hurrah! Hurrah!
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Temuchin Khan wrote:
Drakefriend wrote:I wish to take over the world and rule it happily as Great Research Administrator and Emperor for a very, very, very long time (according to what I think is a long time... which is extremly long), and whatever comes afterwards to be pleasant to me.
Granted, but everyone takes you for granted -- all the time.

I wish I was in Dixie! Hurrah! Hurrah!
Granted. Er... poor autopsists and mortician.

I wish to know what is so bad about Temuchin Kahn's ruining.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Temuchin Khan

Post by Temuchin Khan »

Drakefriend wrote:I wish to know what is so bad about Temuchin Kahn's ruining.
If everyone takes you for granted, then no one appreciates you. Everything else you said could be true, to a certain degree, even if no one appreciated you. But if no one appreciated you, then the rest of what you asked for would be soured.

It would be pleasant in one sense, since everyone would accept your rule, but unpleasant in another, since you were unappreciated.
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Granted. [acronym=You did not wish, and in Deep Shrine you fight the slaves of a being called "Minion of the Void"]You now are an enemy in Deep Shrine.[/acronym]

I wish for 666€.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. a bunch of crazy satanistic cultists secretly protected by the governments of the world that rob peoples bank accounts look with shock at your infamous number. they immediately begin attempting to sacrifice you to their cruel religion, and you must forever flee from the maniacs, not even daring to pause long enough to boot up your computer. When ever you try to even phone the police, they must resignedly turn you over to the secret service who plans to ship you to the nearest cult temple. after about several hundred brushes with different government agencies, you have no choice but to disguise yourself as an anti-computer trucker. how sad.

I wish to get better from my cold.
Guys I never thought I'd come back to this forum after 8 years this is wild
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, you get burned at stake by your satanic cultists.

I wish to get an A on my test tomorrow.
Semper Fidelis! USMC all the way.
Great_Mage_Atari

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

Granted. You get an A... for awful. It's so bad they had to get a Cuban to grade it, and even he clawed at his own eyes to stop the pain in which he endured from looking at that awful test. The paramedics who treat him recommend getting a deaf Aztecan male to grade the test. The unhindered horror guru is successful, and is congratulated with the Ceremony of A's (for awesome, not awful)! After the awesome ceremony, the Aztec and the Cuban team up as a Deaf-Blind Test Grading Team (or the DBTGT), roaming the world grading the worst tests known to mankind. Sounds like a good movie plot to me!

I wish for a tail.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. you also get a heavy coat of fur, start walking on all fours and lose the ability to speak. by the next day you are taken prisoner by the pound service and kept in a cage with a bunch of dogs.

I wish for time.
MoroPoro

Post by MoroPoro »

granted, but you're a noob in time management.
I wish you a good evening. *
(I won't wish for my wish not to be granted :wink: )
powershot

Post by powershot »

Granted, I get a good one, but you don't.

I wish for better drawbridges I make.
My new account is: Power_Pixel_Wannabe. Yea. Yea.... Why are you still reading this? What the heck m8? You have some kind of problem? Yea. I draw. NO I'M NOT 5 ANYMORE!!! Little brats.
The heck m8? I thought you left... No seriously... go... serious...
ok bye m8. I'm serious.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. you get better drawbridges, which are better than your scanned in crayon drawings: you put a blur filter over which improves the tone. mainline? nope.

I wisg for a chance to record bigfoot.
Ceres
Forum Regular

Post by Ceres »

Granted. Too bad Bigfoot didn't like you recording him. Imagine a Yeti beating up a Skeleton on snow terrain and you'll know what happened to you.

I wish I had mastered C++ already.