Ruin A Wish

This is the place for forum games, not discussing games (Off-Topic), games development (Games Development), or Wesnoth (all other forums above).

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Great_Mage_Atari

Re: Ruin A Wish

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

Granted. I use it... for translating Latin! :lol2:

I wish Latin would be brought back.
uncleshelby

Post by uncleshelby »

Granted. It's forgotten. Again.

I wish or unpoisoned root beer.
Timshel
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. It is warm out of the tap. Disgustingly warm. Like hot water disgusting.

I wish for a llama.
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Granted. But it runs off as soon as it sees you.

I wish for the end of irrationality in humans.
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Moderator Emeritus

Post by 8680 »

Granted. You accomplish this by sabotaging the Precision Orbital Bombardment Satellite Network, dooming the last residua of human civilization to assimilation into the hordes of the arm-zombies. You are, of course, summarily executed, but your sacrifice is, for now, not in vain, for soon the Spark of Hope is quietly blown out by the Winds of Apocalypse, humanity is destroyed, and their irrationality is forever banished. The destruction of humanity, however, means that this thread cannot continue, and by your own rules both your wish and the variant universe it engendered are annulled and rendered void.

I wish my mouse wasn't depressed.
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Granted, it now is antisocial.

I wish to be the most powerful authority of Battle for Wesnoth, overruling even Dave (the Chief Developer). This applies to fluff, gameplay, the game, its development, UMCs and forums alike.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. you are lord of the forums and the game, king of Irdya and master of doom. and we all run away and start an identical game called Battle for Westnoth and leave you eating our dust.

I wish Thor's hammer, and a host of frost giants to do my bidding.
Guys I never thought I'd come back to this forum after 8 years this is wild
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. I gain Zeus's thunderbolt and control an army of the fiercest, most demonic beings in Greek mythology (including some fire ones, just to kill off your frost giants). I use a bolt to kill off Thor and my other monsters to slaughter your frost giants. Cerberus feasts on the bones of your fallen giants! :twisted:

I wish for a cool logo.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

awwww, come on, my frost giants can freeze the world, and they are bigger than midgard! (ymird was.)

granted. you get one with the battle for wesnoth shields. glitch: justin beiber is in the background of your logo. battle for wesnoth rapidly spreads through young girl populations, and suddenly the forums are spammed with hundreds of OMG! Justin Beiber is so awesome! threads.

I wish for some fire giants from muscplhiem (if that's how you pronounce it), to heave some mountains back onto your dragon thing, and a bunch of dwarves to make me a new hammer to snipe Zeus and your chimera from afar.
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. But since I have no dragon, your fire giants waste their time throwing mountains at nothing. I bring in my awesome forces (a ton of monsters, hoplites, warriors on pegasi, and multiple other awesome units) to kill your Gods and set my own up as your leader. Thor is reduced to a servant and Odin is a butler to me.

I wish for a sweet new phone that can turn into a car.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. the 'turn into a car' button is right next to the green 'call' button. the neighbors find your body a week later trapped under a semi truck sitting in your living room. the president panics and puts a ban on semi trucks for being a hazard to the public, and all products must be shipped on bicycle handle bar baskets.

I wish for a helicopter, a landing pad, and the knowledge and fuel to fly it.
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. You have the fuel, but you accidentally drop it off your landing pad on that huge skyscraper that comes with it. The roof door is locked, and there are no means of escape for you off the tall building. And since your helicopter is there, a rescue helicopter cannot rescue you. You get food thrown up to you, and you sleep in your stationary helicopter... forever!!

I wish for a new radio.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. it only receives AM, and not FM, so you don't get to listen to your favorite channel on FM.

I wish for a laptop to keep me occupied as I plan to escape my helicopter.
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. As it is dropped by airplane, it breaks on impact with the solid cement roof.

I wish for a trampoline.
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Granted, but it is actually a death trap set up by me. It is...effective.
:twisted:
I wish to get a five (perfect success) all the time in Roll2Dodge.