Ruin A Wish

This is the place for forum games, not discussing games (Off-Topic), games development (Games Development), or Wesnoth (all other forums above).

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Shinobody

Re: Ruin A Wish

Post by Shinobody »

Granted. Dragonchampion gets crazy from this ("...but this CAN'T HAPPEN!") which leads to his insanity, subsequent end of all his R2Ds, and also to downfall of Roll2Dodge Forum in the end.
I hope you're glad what you've done.

I wish for zeppelin.
Artist, writer, game designer for hire.
Art portfolio: https://shino1.artstation.com
Writing dump: https://shino1portfolio.wordpress.com/
My itchio for video games and TTRPG stuff: https://shino1.itch.io/
Great_Mage_Atari

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

Granted. But since you didn't wish for "a zeppelin", you get "zeppelin", which is improper in English. Meaning you get nothing.

I wish for a zeppelin.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. unfortunately, of all the people to be on the maiden voyage of this zeppelin, Boldek is on board. and he just accidentally poked a hole in the canvas as you fly over the atlantic. hope everybody knows how to swim.

I wish for happy life.
Guys I never thought I'd come back to this forum after 8 years this is wild
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. It is happy, but everyone else's around you is terrible, since they see how happy you are and think "I wish I was that happy." So, in the end, you get trapped on a roof with only a helicopter, a computer, and your sanity. But hey, at least your happy!

I wish for super powers.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

nope, already used. the wish encounters a bounce back and now the ai on your computer is debugging great trolls, and always scoring lucky strikes, not to mention using time travel when defeated. choice: call a priest or a computer technician, it doesn't really matter at this point.

I wish to teleport back home outside of the helicopter, and I don't care if I am mugged by aliens, attacked by zombies, shot at by orcish crossbowman, as long as I am home outta that heli.
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Granted, but you are now cursed to suffer a pressing urge to get back to the helicopter, even if that is against any of your current emotions (meaning that you will suffer a horrible dilemma if you do not want to even think of the heli), but to never enter it again. Even in your afterlife, the curse persists: The helicopter is flying so close to you that you should be able to climb in confortably, but as soon as you reach for it, it flies just out of reach...

I wish the following was true:
There never was a game called The Battle for Wesnoth, nor will ever be, and there is not a desire to play or create any game that could be a replacement for whatever The Battle for Wesnoth would be if it existed.
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. this thread vanishes, and the effects are undone.

I wish for a funny avatar.
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, his idle animations are him laughing until his head falls off, which takes 17.892 standard earth years. You spend the rest of your life makeing laughing animations...as well as hallucinating helicopters. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I wish in 2012 to be elected as Dictator of the United States of America, so I can purge humanity of all stupid people. aka people who annoy me. :mrgreen:
Semper Fidelis! USMC all the way.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. you are dictator of a very empty country. all the stupid people are dead and all the smart people have fled. maybe you can order around your pet dog if you feel bored.

I wish for Finrod not to put so many :lol2:
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. He puts a ton of :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and one :lol2:

I wish for the understanding of the cosmos.
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, Knowledge is flowing into your brain in a constant stream of terabytes of information involving stars, galaxies, and the Star Wars galaxy, you can never go to sleep because your mind is constantly working on overdrive until your brain explodes and puts an end to your misery.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I wish Shadowmaster wrote a decree stating that Boldek is now forced to change his signature to 20 :lol2: s and his Avatar to a giant :lol2:
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. I am unique with the :lol2: in my sig, with a animated avatar, all the trolls and spammers die of envy making me Boldek the Forum saver who is promoted to dev. and then promptly has Finrod stripped of ever able to use the smileys.

I wish for big great heaps of gold coins littered with precious jewels.
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Enough smiley spam. (Posting Guidelines, point 1d.)
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
MoroPoro

Post by MoroPoro »

Boldek wrote:I wish for big great heaps of gold coins littered with precious jewels.
granted, but they're painted on canvas.
I wish for for an algorithm generating music for Wesnoth.
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, but it generates Stravinsky.

I wish that I could invent a super engine that used 1/10 the amount of gasoline that current engines use. So my Suburban would get 180 miles per gallon. mrgreen