Roll 2 Dodge: Wesnoth Forums Edition

This is the place for forum games, not discussing games (Off-Topic), games development (Games Development), or Wesnoth (all other forums above).

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dragonchampion

Re: Roll 2 Dodge: Wesnoth Forums Edition

Post by Dragonchampion »

With what flint?
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

Oh, and also Creator of The War Of Terrador
Shinobody

Post by Shinobody »

With flint shards from my inventory...?
Artist, writer, game designer for hire.
Art portfolio: https://shino1.artstation.com
Writing dump: https://shino1portfolio.wordpress.com/
My itchio for video games and TTRPG stuff: https://shino1.itch.io/
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

Sorry, didn't notice that. My bad. XD
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

shakenspear

Post by shakenspear »

I think we are all ready but i don't know who professor olbosomething and jake strethern are.
Shinobody

Post by Shinobody »

Proffesor Obscurus (as in obscure) is Drakefriend.
Jake Strethern.. waitamoment...
Apparently, he is 8680's character.
Artist, writer, game designer for hire.
Art portfolio: https://shino1.artstation.com
Writing dump: https://shino1portfolio.wordpress.com/
My itchio for video games and TTRPG stuff: https://shino1.itch.io/
shakenspear

Post by shakenspear »

creonto wrote:thanks for the assist professor
grab some sticks and rocks and attempt to make a rudimentary pick
shakenspear wrote:Go outside with my energy blade out; hold my ground beside Shinobody "Let's do this bro."
Drakefriend wrote:"Hehehe! It worked! but ehat do I do now? Hmm... ....Strange thing seem to happen here... and I want to know how."
Practise deducing the way thing work by looking at them (as an Ability)
I contemplate, pondering on scientific problems and philosophical questions.(Meant as an attempt to gain super-intelligence)
Boldek wrote:hunt around for a decent club sized log, or a spear, but don't leave the cave.

Ask the closest guy what's going on with everybody waiting with spears.
8680 wrote:So... nightfall is this turn?

Minor : Go welcome the newcomers, warn them about the zombies, express my foreboding about revealing ourselves to them, return to the cave, put my spear in the Stash, and...
Major : ...attempt to sleep.
Shinobody wrote:Try to sharpen my spear with flint.
Since nobody knows where wesfreak is, stop caring.
If zombies breach pallisade, kill with spear.
Valvinar

Post by Valvinar »

Is this still happening? If so I may want to join after seeing a few more turns. Havent deduced everything yet.
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

Today is the day the inspects our house. If we fail, we are homeless for the holidays.

Wish me luck.

Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

Well, my friends, this is it. The final chapter of my story.

At 11:00 AM EST on December 15, 2011, the owners of the house I live in came to inspect so that they can decide whether or not to allow us to live in the home for another year until we can find another house to live in. We had cleaned and done our best for weeks, trying to get every little bit of work done, but in vain.

They walked inside with a camera, and began to take pictures. Everything we owned, the b oxes we had stored in closets, everything was photographed. Even a pile of dirt that we were not able to sweep up before they came was captured on their camera.

After they swept through every room in the house and looked at everything they wanted to see, they turned to us, and spoke.

"This house is the biggest mess we have ever seen. It would take months to clean this all up."

In case you missed where I stated this earlier, we had been working for weeks to clean everything. The sentence they stated was like a knife to the gut.

Finally, they walked back out to their car, and what made our bones cold and completely frozen was the lack of any form of goodbye; a lack of a "Merry Christmas" or "Happy New Year" which is very odd this close to the holidays.

So, this is it. The end of the line. The end of the road. We no longer have a home. I loved being the author of this and many other things in my time on these forums, and I enjoyed hearing the criticism, no matter how big or small. But the case in point is, that I will no longer be able to continue, unless there is some sort of Christmas miracle.

Also, I know many of you are thinking that this is probably a scam or something, but I want to remind you, I have no asked for money, not even as donations for writing this fanfiction. I just enjoyed the experience of writing for other people. You might say this is incredibly similar to what happened to the guy in the Minecraft News a while ago, where the community came together to help him. All I can say to that is it seems Christmas has de volved from a time of cheer into a time where owners of homes want to kick as many people out as they possibly can.

Anyways, It was wonderful, writing for you guys, and however much I regret to say it, Goodbye.

Best Wishes for Christmas, and may you have a better one than my family,

Dragonchampion.

Boldek

Post by Boldek »

I'm sorry, I don't know how to express that enough. If there's any way to help, let us know. Good luck, and I'll pray you'll still be able to have a merry Christmas.
Guys I never thought I'd come back to this forum after 8 years this is wild
shakenspear

Post by shakenspear »

I always think when something bad happens, it is ok and it won't impact that much. But having played games with DragonChampion and experienced two r2ds and chatting with him regularly, it makes me know that things in the news are real and not full of bulls***. Sorry DragonChampion, despite all this i truly wish you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Moderator Emeritus

Post by 8680 »

Goodbye. Good luck.
Valvinar

Post by Valvinar »

I'm sorry. I hope everything works out for you.
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

I am please to announce we MAY have a house. This, my Minecraft fanfiction, and my R2D on the forums will be updated at the end of January.

Moderator Emeritus

Post by 8680 »

Hello. Happy new year. Hope things turn out well for all involved.