You've been playing Wesnoth too long when...

This is the place for forum games, not discussing games (Off-Topic), games development (Games Development), or Wesnoth (all other forums above).

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AxalaraFlame

Re: You've been playing Wesnoth too long when...

Post by AxalaraFlame »

WTF is going on here? Memes take over this thread! :twisted:
Anyway,
980 ...you come with your classmates to a field trip to study the local geothermal energy's distribution, you insanely dress yourself up as a dwarf and wield a really no-joking big hammer, singing dwarvish songs about your glorious gold mines all the way along(while everybody is laughing at you...nevermind), and dig a really deep tunnel directly through the earth curst when everybody was observing hot springs and local mineral deposits. You meet some troll warriors and you fight bravely, and make your way out till an ancient teleport rune made by Thursgan or whoever the hell. You teleport yourself to the surface, and saw a big signpost near your cave. It says "Weldyn 160 miles EAST". You yelled "WTF" and suddenly sit on the ground crying like a kid. Guess why? You made it to Weldyn while every foolish students in your class are still studying that unpromising geothermal energy; BUT, you forget to bring any single piece of your cherished GOLD! Now you are really nobody here but only one really poor dwarvish begger in Weldyn. :lol2:
jean5

Post by jean5 »

981: Every time you play some campaign in recent versions, you wonder why do they changed that name : why Jessene? it's jessica, why Alduin? it's Anduin
982 : Every time you see a ghost, you remember of the old sprite and in your head you think : we have made a long way
Days are all the same nightmare, the one who end with death or maybe not?
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

983: Every time you see somebody's name in your real life, you wonder why don't they changed that name : why Jessica? it's Jessiene, why Anduin? it's Alduin :lol2:
984: You see a ghost in our real world, and suddenly you recall the old sprite and in your mind and you think: This ghost is so lamely made. It must belongs to old 1.2 versions. Besides of that you somehow rush into the nearst building (60% dodge rate), and utilize your inherent 20% resistance against arcane+firecrackers you bought from the supermarket to exhaust that ghost by bombasting him to death. That ghost really don't want to hurt you, really. But you killed it because you want 8 exp. How greedy you are, kiddo.
gaaranet

Post by gaaranet »

hi guys.... wow love it to play these.. game.. keep it off..
^_^
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

985: If you notice that gaaranet has 0 total posts, although you can see the non-existing post right above this one.
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Dugi wrote:985: If you notice that gaaranet has 0 total posts, although you can see the non-existing post right above this one.
The explanation. Posts within Forum Games do not count toward your post total.
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

986: ...you guys have become crazy, studying 0 post issue.
987: ...I technically figure out a way to move into wesnoth by breaking the space/time continum. Though the idea itself is quite a vague bullshixing one, based on a very tiny possibility that quantum physics have allowed me to do so.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

988: ...if you hope that number 988 to happen, knowing that according to quantum physics, everything is possible, but in some cases less probable than number 950 happening a millionth power of million times in a row.

989: You enter an old, forgotten cemetery, build a tent there, and some more structures to make it look like a keep, and then instead of trying to summon spirits of the dead like the goths, you attempt to raise skeletons to take revenge on those who play games that aren't open source.

990: You dream of Wesnoth, but that dream is so realistic, that after an usual day in there (slashing orcs, hacking saurians, bashing skeletons, cursing ghosts,...), you sleep and have a dream of Wesnoth, where the same things happen, until you sleep again, and have a dream in a dream in a dream, and after repeating cycle for a few times, you get smashed by a troll because the RNG did not like you, die, but you cannot wake up from a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream, and you get stuck in your dreams of Wesnoth forever, happy that it finally happened.
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

991: [edit][edit][edit][edit]...and you get used to it.
Last edited by AxalaraFlame on November 28th, 2012, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
NoQ

Post by NoQ »

992: You expect your mp3 player to support the [music] tag.
The Flight of Drakes, Only Death Behind, ??? (not yet sure how the third part will be called).
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

NoQ wrote:992: You expect your mp3 player to support the [music] tag.
993: You expect it to support .ogg
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Post by Astoria »

Hulavuta wrote:
NoQ wrote:992: You expect your mp3 player to support the [music] tag.
993: You expect it to support .ogg
994: Your life goal is to add .ogg support to your mp3 player.
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
NoQ

Post by NoQ »

Well, i've expected that long before i started playing wesnoth, so it doesn't count (:

995: The phrase "long before i started playing wesnoth" doesn't make any sense to you.
The Flight of Drakes, Only Death Behind, ??? (not yet sure how the third part will be called).
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Post by Astoria »

NoQ wrote:Well, i've expected that long before i started playing wesnoth, so it doesn't count (:

995: The phrase "long before i started playing wesnoth" doesn't make any sense to you.
That one is actually true for me. :mrgreen: (kindof)
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
NoQ

Post by NoQ »

996. You no longer believe that WML is not your native language.
(example)