HttT on hard: no S/R

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

scott

Post by scott »

If you play 1.1 DD, make sure you play with SVN 9019 or later and let me know how it goes.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

On first try, i got to Siege of Elensefar, where i had to surrender. Now I started it all again and got till Gryphon Mountain so far. Is it just me, or is Valley of death easier than ever ?
JW

Post by JW »

Well, I did it. Now all I need to do is upload all the replays.

note: I beat the final scenario on my first try, although I lost almost every single unit after spending all of my gold and going way negative. I'm guessing this is how you're supposed to beat it, but I could've done it better a sceond time.

But I won't. :p
JW

Post by JW »

scott wrote:If you play 1.1 DD, make sure you play with SVN 9019 or later and let me know how it goes.
I'll probably start on this after I get my faction closer to completion.

ps, I use windows.
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

also did it, finished it today. But it will take me some time to upload all the replays, although they're nice to watch, like an animated walkthrough...Had most trouble at Test of the Clans, and I like leveling Horseman to Paladines and then loose them, as you'll see ;-)
JW

Post by JW »

lol, I totally forgot to upload. I will later tonight or tomorrow.
JW

Post by JW »

Okay, sorry for the delay. I wanted to go through them all to make sure they were the right ones. I named most of them with _EXPERT in the name, but some I named differently. Two of them were broken. =/

(The Isle of Anduin + The Fort of Abez)

Watching all of those made me feel bad because Haldiel died in the end. :cry: He helped me massacre so many people over that month of playing. :(