Newbie feedback

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Betelguese

Newbie feedback

Post by Betelguese »

I just wanted to say thank to everyone who developed this game. :D Its extremely addictive, and I mean that as a compliment. I've not really played turn based strategy games before, but I'm hooked. It might be because the rules are simpler, and so its easier for a newbie to turn based games to get into, instead of reading long complicated manuals.
I have a question about a level, which I'll post in the other forum. This is just to make it clear I'm not only whining about something.
Thanks once again. :)
methinks

Post by methinks »

Welcome!

Dave would surely thank you for your warm comments on the game, but he is somewhere else right now :)

Thank you in name of all developers and contributors. Feel free to post on forum and welcome again.
-Adam
fmunoz
Founding Artist

Re: Newbie feedback

Post by fmunoz »

Thanks you!! I hope that you had much fun playing :-)
Betelguese wrote:It might be because the rules are simpler, and so its easier for a newbie to turn based games to get into, instead of reading long complicated manuals.
KISS [1] principle at work!! Thisis one of the nicest things that you could have said.

KISS: Keep it simple, stupid!
miyo

Post by miyo »

"Stupid" in the sentence "Keep It Simple Stupid" is for the developers. We (the developers) have to acknowledge that we are "stupid" and therefore we should keep things simple so it is easier for ourselves *grin*

- Miyo