[POLL] How do you usually play Wesnoth?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

1. Against the computer using multiplayer mode
16%
2. MP against other humans (internet/in person) choose even if some sides set to AI
6%
3. Campaign (solo)
71%
4. Campaign (human team vs AI)
6%

Total votes: 31

Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

Specifically which way do you most often play?

If somehow there is another option than those listed... nah. :-) Feel free to come up with humorous alternatives...
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: [POLL] How do you usually play Wesnoth?

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Where is the option of "5. all of the above"?
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
shevegen

Post by shevegen »

In general I play mostly solo campaign (add-ons) because of time constraints. I used to
play a LOT of warcraft3 in the past, but when you get older, time becomes a hugely
limited resource, so I can not really play in any MP setting in general, save for perhaps
now and then on a weekend or something. Hardcore gaming is usually more for younger
folks and I finally entered the age of not being so young anymore myself ... ;-)
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

shevegen wrote: May 13th, 2021, 9:49 am In general I play mostly solo campaign (add-ons) because of time constraints. I used to
play a LOT of warcraft3 in the past, but when you get older, time becomes a hugely
limited resource, so I can not really play in any MP setting in general, save for perhaps
now and then on a weekend or something. Hardcore gaming is usually more for younger
folks and I finally entered the age of not being so young anymore myself ... ;-)
You can play a campaign of 4+ scenarios faster than a single MP game? 8-O
lhybrideur

Post by lhybrideur »

With a campaign, you don't even need to play a full scenario in one time. With mp, except for mp coop campaigns, you have to play the entire match.
Atreides

Post by Atreides »

lhybrideur wrote: May 14th, 2021, 1:59 pm With a campaign, you don't even need to play a full scenario in one time. With mp, except for mp coop campaigns, you have to play the entire match.
:-) I actually meant MP solo vs AI. That can also be saved anytime you want.