Searching for an app to make art

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Zaestryon

Searching for an app to make art

Post by Zaestryon »

Hi ! I'm making an era and would like to make some art modifications but I've only my phone and I can't make art on my phone for now, so if you know an app allowing me to modify or create transparent PNG files on Android 7.0, please tell me.

Otherwise, can I use units from original game campaigns without asking the author if I can ? I mean the orcish shaman and the dwarf with bolas for example ?
The Era of Zaestryon
I'm an old Wesnoth player, I've worked a lot on unfinished and unpublished add-ons.
So, I'm only making an Era this time and will publish it for those who want another way to play Wesnoth.
With new abilities and weapon specials and everyone able to reach lvl 5 but animals lvl 3.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: Searching for an app to make art

Post by Pentarctagon »

You can use any and all of the art assets in Wesnoth without asking anyone.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Zaestryon

Re: Searching for an app to make art

Post by Zaestryon »

Thanks, anyway I'll try to note from what campaign / add-on they come from. I prefer to give credit.
The Era of Zaestryon
I'm an old Wesnoth player, I've worked a lot on unfinished and unpublished add-ons.
So, I'm only making an Era this time and will publish it for those who want another way to play Wesnoth.
With new abilities and weapon specials and everyone able to reach lvl 5 but animals lvl 3.