1 Big Map Of Wesnoth

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Elder_Mage_Hendrick

1 Big Map Of Wesnoth

Post by Elder_Mage_Hendrick »

Hi sorry to disturb you but I have a question:

Where could I find a map which contains the whole world of wesnoth?
Does it exist?

I have read Geography_of_Wesnoth

But I want to know if there is a single map that has the maps from every mainline campaign
Last edited by Shiki on September 22nd, 2018, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
Crelanu was once the Elder Mage master of Delfador (not the main master) and Delfador was once my Elder Mage master. Also since Crelanu and Delfador was once Elder Mages and Delfador was my Elder Mage master that make me "Elder Mage Hendrick" so that means I am now a Elder Mage.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: 1 Big Map Of Wesnoth

Post by zookeeper »

I'm afraid there isn't one.

EDIT: I seem to recall that someone did paste all the mainline maps together to create a collage of sorts, but of course it's pretty rough and I'm not sure how to find it anyway.
Elder_Mage_Hendrick

zookeeper wrote: September 22nd, 2018, 7:53 am EDIT: I seem to recall that someone did paste all the mainline maps together to create a collage of sorts, but of course it's pretty rough and I'm not sure how to find it anyway.
Can you please try find it?
Crelanu was once the Elder Mage master of Delfador (not the main master) and Delfador was once my Elder Mage master. Also since Crelanu and Delfador was once Elder Mages and Delfador was my Elder Mage master that make me "Elder Mage Hendrick" so that means I am now a Elder Mage.
Sur_191

Post by Sur_191 »

Elder_Mage_Hendrick wrote: September 22nd, 2018, 7:59 am Can you please try find it?
Here.
I found it in this post.
Creator of Wrath of the Lich Lords (abandoned).
Elder_Mage_Hendrick

Sur_191 wrote: September 22nd, 2018, 9:22 am
Elder_Mage_Hendrick wrote: September 22nd, 2018, 7:59 am Can you please try find it?
Here.
I found it in this post.
Thankyou so much
Elder_Mage_Hendrick

Does anyone know if there could be another map?
Sur_191

Post by Sur_191 »

Elder_Mage_Hendrick wrote: September 22nd, 2018, 10:09 pm Does anyone know if there could be another map?
Well, there is also this map (I found it here).
Though, it is made in old style and I'm not sure if it is canonical.
Eagle_11

Post by Eagle_11 »

Sur_191 wrote: September 22nd, 2018, 9:22 am
Here.
I found it in this post.
I see a lot of weird things on that map.
"Land of Giantfolk": do we even have giants ?!?
"Hatu, the Land of Ban": what ? where is the clannate ?
"The Five Tribes": whats this about ?
"Thiril elven Republic": elves have an republic now ? and its located so far up north isolated within clans territory ?
"Land of Tribes": i honestly hope you didnt mean to settle the orc tribes further south, right into the heart mountains ?
"Steelfist Earldom": who is this "Steelfist", shouldnt this be Elensefar ?
"Gold Kingdom of Dorth Dwarves": as far ive got, all dwarves on the continent are Knalgan, even the Kal Karthans. so whats up with this independent realm of dwarves.
Tirigaz and Bitok got their micro-realms labeled as Empire despite being clearly minor powers.
Its showing Aethenwood to be not demesne of Aethen elves. fail.
Sur_191

Post by Sur_191 »

Eagle_11 wrote: September 23rd, 2018, 12:32 pm I see a lot of weird things on that map.
"Land of Giantfolk": do we even have giants ?!?
"Hatu, the Land of Ban": what ? where is the clannate ?
"The Five Tribes": whats this about ?
"Thiril elven Republic": elves have an republic now ? and its located so far up north isolated within clans territory ?
"Land of Tribes": i honestly hope you didnt mean to settle the orc tribes further south, right into the heart mountains ?
"Steelfist Earldom": who is this "Steelfist", shouldnt this be Elensefar ?
"Gold Kingdom of Dorth Dwarves": as far ive got, all dwarves on the continent are Knalgan, even the Kal Karthans. so whats up with this independent realm of dwarves.
Tirigaz and Bitok got their micro-realms labeled as Empire despite being clearly minor powers.
Its showing Aethenwood to be not demesne of Aethen elves. fail.
That's the map from Silver Age era. I know that all those things are uncanonical, but I couldn't find version of that map without them.