Searching old user made campaign

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mysterious_haruko

Searching old user made campaign

Post by mysterious_haruko »

Hello. I'm searching old add-ons for old Wesnoth stable versions(just digging childhood memories) and I remembered one campaign, which I played long time ago. I already found few old ones, so my list got smaller.
So, details about that campaign:

General(?) gets on offshore from boat on some kind of sandy island and that place contains skull. Dude after some monologue lifts that skull, it gets activated and replaces general's head(his original head lies on the sand) and he becomes different entity - sequence/scenario ends. It acts as prologue to later events.
Later on, you get lots of army of ghosts, which are rendered as grey normal units with some power. After few more things, your protagonist became enemy and new characters(I believe it was mother with two children, one of them was called Zeke(?)), which player controls now must survive or defeat that enemy in some kind of flooded cave. That's how much I remember, it can be 8-10 years passed when this was made. My memories are a bit dusty, if someone knows or suspects what I'm talking about, feel free write here. Thanks in advance.

P.s I couldn't find proper place for this thread, if it breaks some rules, please move somewhere else, where it belongs.
gnombat

Re: Searching old user made campaign

Post by gnombat »

Sounds like Raajal - I believe it last appeared in version 1.4.
mysterious_haruko

Re: Searching old user made campaign

Post by mysterious_haruko »

Yes. It is. Thank you so much. Now I can explore this glorious campaign once more on old wesnoth version. If I had more experience, I would port this to 1.14 and let people enjoy this too.