Thanks

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Newblit

Thanks

Post by Newblit »

As my first post on the board, I would just like to thank the developers here for creating such a great game! This game takes me back to the greatest games of all time : OLD ONES. Too many video games nowadays are all about 3d graphics and whatnot, and hardly ever feature great gameplay. I like this game much better than the Warcraft games, and its free! Wesnoth is more mentally challenging than any other strategy game I've ever played, and has, from what I can tell, a nice, friendly and intelligent community.

In short, THANK YOU!
-Currently waiting for Shelby to create new 05 Shelby Mustangs!
Pythagoras

Re: Thanks

Post by Pythagoras »

Newblit wrote:As my first post on the board, I would just like to thank the developers here for creating such a great game! This game takes me back to the greatest games of all time : OLD ONES. Too many video games nowadays are all about 3d graphics and whatnot, and hardly ever feature great gameplay. I like this game much better than the Warcraft games, and its free! Wesnoth is more mentally challenging than any other strategy game I've ever played, and has, from what I can tell, a nice, friendly and intelligent community.

In short, THANK YOU!
I agree! Its inspiring to see so many creative minds coming together to produce and keep producing such a great game. Thanks guys!

Post by newbie »

Suck ups, great games guys keep up the good work (: .
addicted to this game would be an understatement <(@.@)> .
scott

Post by scott »

Our community isn't that friendly, though. Most of those yahoos are downright salty.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Na'enthos

Post by Na'enthos »

scott wrote:Our community isn't that friendly, though. Most of those yahoos are downright salty.
Hehe.. I prefer to call it 'critical'. :P
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

scott wrote:Our community isn't that friendly, though. Most of those yahoos are downright salty.
:twisted:

*repeat offender*

:roll:
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm