Disappearance of the completion wreath

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sudipta

Disappearance of the completion wreath

Post by Sudipta »

I opened BfW 1.12.6 today after a month long break today. I downloaded some new addons ( TLU 2.0 and The Black Cross of Aleron ).Then when i went into the campaigns section to start playing TLU, i noticed.... all my completion wreaths of previously installed campaigns were gone !! :cry:
How do i bring back the completion wreaths ? without replaying all the campaigns...

I know this may seem silly but its seriously bothering me.. I have around 50 campaigns installed and 80% of them were completed and i liked seeing the wheat like wreath above the campaign icons.. I have no idea what may have caused this or how to fix it. I'm certain the wreaths were there all the previous times i played wesnoth. The only change i did today was to uninstall previous versions of Era of Magic and TLU and delete the saved files of my previous playthrough of TLU. Totally out of ideas, i beseech the great mages of Wesnoth to help this poor soul gain back some of his happiness.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Playing Wesnoth since 2010, still there is so much left to play
Kwandulin
Art Contributor

Re: Disappearance of the completion wreath

Post by Kwandulin »

In userdata/preferences you can manually add the finished campaigns, e.g.

Code: Select all

[completed_campaigns]
	[campaign]
		difficulty_levels="HARD,NORMAL"
		name="Oath_of_Allegiance"
	[/campaign]
[/completed_campaigns]
"name" is actually the campaign's id, that can be found in _main.cfg

Edit: Right, that only works in the dev version
Last edited by Kwandulin on May 14th, 2017, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Is that syntax actually recognized in 1.12? There’s no such thing in my 1.12 preferences file, only this:

Code: Select all

completed_campaigns="After_the_Storm_II,After_the_Storm_I,After_the_Storm_III,Heir_To_The_Throne,The_Rise_of_Wesnoth,Eastern_Invasion,Invasion_from_the_Unknown_I,An_Orcish_Incursion,Under_the_Burning_Suns,GENESIS_I,Ooze_Mini_Campaign,The_North_Wind"
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Sudipta

Post by Sudipta »

ShadowM's version worked. Thanks to you both :)
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Playing Wesnoth since 2010, still there is so much left to play