After the storm ep.II?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

RisingPhoenix

After the storm ep.II?

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Does anyone have an eta on the continued story of after the storm?
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: After the storm ep.II?

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Does anyone have an eta on the continued story of after the storm?
Last time I asked the great shadowmaster, he said that game's mechanics limit the imagination he had for the sequel...So, you can probably guess it's not gonna happen (it might in Wesnoth2, but no one can tell currently)...
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

I probably ought to clarify that AtS has three episodes and all of them are included in the latest version of the campaign on the 1.12 add-ons server. If you don’t see them all on the Campaigns menu then there’s probably something wrong with your install, or you are using an obsolete version of the campaign and/or Wesnoth.

But if you are looking for the sequel, yeah, it’s not going to happen for a while for a multitude of reasons. I’m rather unsure who this “shadowmaster” person is, though (cough cough).

(Also, there’s a dedicated thread for the campaign on these forums. See my signature.)
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

shadowm wrote:I’m rather unsure who this “shadowmaster” person is, though (cough cough).
you may call yourself "shadowm" now, but know this: you will always be the great shadowmaster to me. *inserts PPAP deal-with-it meme*
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Yeah, but I’m asking you to not do that, please.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Sudipta

Post by Sudipta »

Lord-Knightmare wrote:
shadowm wrote:I’m rather unsure who this “shadowmaster” person is, though (cough cough).
you may call yourself "shadowm" now, but know this: you will always be the great shadowmaster to me. *inserts PPAP deal-with-it meme*
Same here. You are the greatest campaign author in my eyes. I wish i could play IftU and AtS all over again for the first time. ( it would be cool if i lost my memory somehow ... then i could drown in your awesomeness once more, hahaha ). I remember how they completely blew me away the first time. It Would be so cool to experience it again. it just aint the same when u replay something , already knowing whats gonna happen.

Btw, I dislike this short forming of master to m .. if i may ask " why did u change your name? " :augh:
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Playing Wesnoth since 2010, still there is so much left to play