Minor questions, largely Age of Heroes related

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Gyra_Solune

Minor questions, largely Age of Heroes related

Post by Gyra_Solune »

Because silly things like this bother me I noticed a few weird things, mostly come upon via playing some Age of Heroes.

Most prominently is how when playing that, Khalifate has access to Mufariq and Tineen as heroes, but in Default, they do not have the Faris or Qatif-al-Nar. I was wondering if there's any particular reason for this? It seems to me like the rough universal rules for hero selection are 6 MP or less, no berserk or teleport, and only 1 MP cost on land - all four of the units mentioned previously check all those boxes perfectly fine.

A more minor thing is how even in AoH, for some reason you can choose the Deathblade, Javelineer, Orcish Slayer, and the Saurian Oracle/Soothsayer despite them being level 2s. Are they just thrown in for the variety/utility or all those all there as signs that those units intend to recieve upgrades? I have noted that Under the Burning Suns has a perfectly wonderful level 3 Orcish Slayer in there, I am quite hoping to see that in a future update ^^