What SP mod do you want to see?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Xara

What SP mod do you want to see?

Post by Xara »

1.13 starts to support SP modifications for singleplayer campaigns. The feature seems to have potential of great fun.

So, Here are the questions: What kinds of mods would you guys like to see? Is there any campaign you have in mind that would be fun to play with a specific mod? Or would you want to replay some campaigns in a different way?
It pronounces Sha'ha, not Zara.

Feedback Thread of my Add-ons
Eagle_11

Re: What SP mod do you want to see?

Post by Eagle_11 »

Hmm, how does this even function ? considering an campaign is made with an specific era in mind, whats the point in playing it through with only the unit data replaced with another's but no tweak else made ?
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

1.13 allows to use multiplayer modifications in single player as well. While changing units should be possible as well, most of action will be done with other kind events.
Implementor37

Post by Implementor37 »

I'd like to see a variation of Dugi's permadeath mod modified so that you can restore units by reloading a start-of-scenario save, but not autosaves or custom saves. This would help prevent save-loading for those who abhore the very thought, while not totally screwing someone who accidently save-loaded after losing all their high-level units to a streak of bad luck as they could restart the scenario with those units back.
Author of End of the Legion, available now on the 1.12 and 1.13 servers!
Supporter of the addition of the Aragwaithi into mainline.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Implementor37 wrote:I'd like to see a variation of Dugi's permadeath mod modified so that you can restore units by reloading a start-of-scenario save, but not autosaves or custom saves. This would help prevent save-loading for those who abhore the very thought, while not totally screwing someone who accidently save-loaded after losing all their high-level units to a streak of bad luck as they could restart the scenario with those units back.
I can make that. No problem. A Forgiving Hardcore Mod that will save the unit deaths per scenario. I just did not think about that possibility. And it would work very nicely on 1.12 too.
Spirit_of_Currents

Post by Spirit_of_Currents »

Spirit_of_Currents wrote:Disable auto-advancing and let the player advance a unit with enough XP whenever (s)he wants during his/her turn. Change the default AMLA to give just full healing and not extra HP and make the next AMLAs require as much XP as the first one.
My idea got no support so this would be good as an optional modification.
There are very much electrochemical currents in my brain.
Xara

Post by Xara »

Spirit_of_Currents wrote:
Spirit_of_Currents wrote:Disable auto-advancing and let the player advance a unit with enough XP whenever (s)he wants during his/her turn. Change the default AMLA to give just full healing and not extra HP and make the next AMLAs require as much XP as the first one.
My idea got no support so this would be good as an optional modification.
There surely will be some AMLA mods.
It pronounces Sha'ha, not Zara.

Feedback Thread of my Add-ons