Need help to remember a MP scenario

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Tigredart

Need help to remember a MP scenario

Post by Tigredart »

Hey, everyone!

There is this one Multiplayer scenario that I played like 2 years ago and I loved it, but I don't remember its name (my memory sucks, I even mistook my name once U.U) and I can't find it! I wanted to show it to a friend, could anyone help me?

It was a 3X3, but nobody could recruit any new troops, but you just get to control the leader you choose, although many troops were recruited to each team by the PC. The game was about killing enemy troops and getting points for it (I remember that killing an enemy leader gave way more points than PC-controlled units), and you could also buy stuff like new weapons no matter what unit you chose, new armor, extra hittings, restore HP...

I really want to find it, anyone remembers?

PD: I am a newby in the forum, so ¡hola a todos!
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: Need help to remember a MP scenario

Post by Iris »

Moved to Users’. Off-Topic isn’t really the most optimal section for Wesnoth stuff.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
alluton

Post by alluton »

I would suggest creep war.
"This game cured me of my real life addiction."
-Flameslash
AI
Developer

Post by AI »

What was the win condition? Killing the opponents' leaders or killing a special unit?
If the second, it's probably defence of the goblin.
Tigredart

Post by Tigredart »

Nop, we had to get a determined amount of points, maybe 100. We got 10 points by killing a human enemy player, and 1 for each computer controlled enemy. And also, when a human unit was killed, it was reborn , so we never stopped playing until a team won the match.
Tigredart

Post by Tigredart »

alluton wrote:I would suggest creep war.
Oh, alluton! It was creep war! Thank you so much, looks like I forgot we had to kill a guard to win.... but anyway, thank you so! :D