Campaign timeline

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Wyrade

Campaign timeline

Post by Wyrade »

I'm not sure if i should post it here, but:

Is there something like a story timeline with campaign names? In the order of story happening, like from the founding of wesnot, through the emerging of the second sun and so on.

And more or less aside from this, if there is a campaign, what is it's name, where the second sun is created?

Thanks!
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: Campaign timeline

Post by zookeeper »

Groggy_Dice
Inactive Developer

Re: Campaign timeline

Post by Groggy_Dice »

Wyrade wrote:I'm not sure if i should post it here, but:

Is there something like a story timeline with campaign names? In the order of story happening, like from the founding of wesnot, through the emerging of the second sun and so on.

And more or less aside from this, if there is a campaign, what is it's name, where the second sun is created?

Thanks!
If you are interested in unofficial, UMC campaigns as well as mainline ones, I compiled an unofficial UMC Timeline (http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35872). It's not up to date with campaigns created in the past year, but still useful. (Of course, since these campaigns have different authors, many of them contradict each other.)

Bad Moon Rising and Trinity are apparently about the creation of the second sun, I haven't played them.

The Fall of Wesnoth covers the raising of the third sun.
Ports:
Prudence (Josh Roby) | By the Sword (monochromatic) | The Eight of Cembulad (Lintana~ & WYRMY)
Resources:
UMC Timeline (Dec) | List of Unported UMC (Dec) | wmllint++ (Feb)