plamentg wrote:Just downloaded it. Started HttT for testing purposes. I'll try to make a rough comparison between the two versions (yours and Kyle's).
First, the good about your app:
1. I can minimize the app. Kyle's version makes an autosave in such cases which slows down resuming the game.
2. Add-on server. Finally. Even if you stop maintaining the game, it will have one of the greatest replay values among ios turn based strategies.
Now, the not-so-good
1. Different (and IMHO more difficult controls). I cannot swipe the main map, or at least I haven't found a way to do it. The only way to change the focus of view is by using the minimap, which is not very comfortable. Also, swiping is absent (almost) everywhere - when choosing a campaign, when browsing the addon server...
2. Loading takes a bit longer. Not much of an issue, really.
3. Not 100% sure, but I have a feeling the game is not as smooth as Kyle's version. I will have to spend a day or two testing different scenarios and situations for confirmation.
P.S. I'm using an ipad2. Later versions with better processors/videocards might provide better experience.
Thanks for your report.
You can swipe mainmap like PC version,slide your finger to edge of screen and you can swipe it. If you still can't swipe it，please tell me.
First loading is longer because of creating font cache which prepare to support multilanguage.
Next version i will improve performance.
Thank you again.