porque?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

T-virus

porque?

Post by T-virus »

porque o wesnoth ta tao vazio???
Gambit
Loose Screw

Re: porque?

Post by Gambit »

English:
Probably because it is understaffed. Please, when you post provide the post in your native language, and a Google translation. We mostly speak English here.

A tradução automática:
Provavelmente porque não tem pessoal suficiente. Por favor, quando você postar fornecer o post em sua língua nativa, e uma tradução do Google. Estamos na maior falam Inglês aqui.
SkyOne

Post by SkyOne »

If you don't have a confidence for your English, you can write your native language (Portuguese?) under the English to make the post clear.

English is not my first language, too. So I understand that it is not easy. I sometimes spend a half-hour easily just for one-post.

I actually cannot understand your question even by using the Google translate. There are Spanish and Italian forums (unofficial though). Those may be helpful more than English here for you? If so, you can click "project" at the top of the page.

P.S. There are actually French, Hungarian, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Polish, and Italian unofficial forums.
Additionally, It seems that Finnish and German forums are ready recently.
Fate of a Princess/feedback thread: "What is in own heart that is the most important, not who you are."
Drake Campaign: Brave Wings/feedback thread, Naga Campaign: Return of the Monster, Saurian Campaign: Across the Ocean
Northern Forces - now on 1.12 server
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

SkyOne wrote:There are Spanish and Italian forums (unofficial though). Those may be helpful more than English here for you?
He needs Portuguese. Also, let’s keep the thread clean.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Rowanthepreacher

Post by Rowanthepreacher »

Can someone provide a translation? I'm curious now. Reading Gambit's answer is like hearing half a phone conversation.
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

He wants to know "why the ta wesnoth so empty??"
Sangel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Sangel »

A mysterious question indeed. My best guess is that he's inquiring why the multiplayer server is so empty; of course, this only makes sense if he's playing on an outdated Wesnoth version (or possibly the iPad/iPhone version).
"Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry