Introduce yourself here!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

penguinsarecool1110

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by penguinsarecool1110 »

Thank you!
I already emailed Jarkko, who is responsible of the Finnish translation. Let's see if he is still active or if I there are any active Finns translating the game. If not, then I guess I'll have to continue alone and try to convince my friends :D
If you think penguins aren't cool, cool down!

The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

supperman wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 2:58 pm
I started playing this game in December as I had a heavy flu, couldn't sleep all the time but was too tired to work with papers so I needed something to exercise by brain with, and this was the top game in Software Manager. So far I haven't quit playing though I would that there would be a way to force victory in single player scenarios. As long as the RNG is a black box you have no guarantee that you can kill the enemy boss - or anyone - within the time limit. Nevertheless I think I can give some feedback on campaigns.
Hi Supperman, yeah if you press ":" (or "shift"+":") a command line will come up. Type "debug". That will activate cheat mode. Then right click anywhere to change the side of a unit, add new unit, or kill enemy boss. :)
Creator of: The Reign of The Lords Era,The Gnats Franken Dungeon
Co-designer of the (not-wesnoth) space combat video game Planet Bounce.

supperman

Post by supperman »

The_Gnat wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 9:11 pm
Hi Supperman, yeah if you press ":" (or "shift"+":") a command line will come up. Type "debug". That will activate cheat mode. Then right click anywhere to change the side of a unit, add new unit, or kill enemy boss. :)
Thanks, it didn't occur to me that the last resort to prevent the rng from forcing defeat is cheating. :geek:

Desh

Post by Desh »

Hi guys, I'm Jerry. I play wesnoth near 2 years. I saw this forum, but only now I become a part of it.

The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

supperman wrote:
February 9th, 2020, 1:17 am
Thanks, it didn't occur to me that the last resort to prevent the rng from forcing defeat is cheating. :geek:
:lol: :lol: Haha, well if you instead want tactical advice there are some great forum threads! https://forums.wesnoth.org/viewforum.php?f=3
Creator of: The Reign of The Lords Era,The Gnats Franken Dungeon
Co-designer of the (not-wesnoth) space combat video game Planet Bounce.

miigaik

Post by miigaik »

Greetings to the friendly Wesnothian community! I am a player with many years of experience and I want to express my gratitude to both those who stood at the origins of the Battle for Wesnoth and those who continue to make this unique game even better. Thanks for your incredible work and for the game that has pleased me for over a dozen years!