Introduce yourself here!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: Joining the battle for wesnoth

Post by Pentarctagon »

not to nitpick, but there's a thread at the top of this forum for introducing yourself :whistle:
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

And even higher there's a "Posting Guidelines" topic. *shot*

You might want to use more punctuation and not use chatspeak.
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
Zerovirus
Art Contributor

Post by Zerovirus »

PhishBiscuit wrote:Hey guys just saying i will be joining you all and hopefully will see you all out there, as sson as i learn wth i will be doing that is

cheers
...You joined a forum without learning what the forum's about?

Brave man, you. I commend you for jumping straight in the deep end.
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Pentarctagon wrote:not to nitpick, but there's a thread at the top of this forum for introducing yourself :whistle:
Magic Voodoo

Welcome to the community.
cookie

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by cookie »

Greetings highly intelligent people, the normal and the downright stupid.
I'm Cookie. I'm here. I'm there. I'm everywhere. I'm no where in sight and you're wondering where I've gone. :)
I'm kind. I'm mean. I don't like you. I like you. I'm annoying. I'm fun. I'm the best ever. I'm the worst person you'll ever meet.
I'm Cookie.
I'm everything and nothing at the same time.
Bye says the cookie.
sarom

Post by sarom »

Greetings everyone... and Coookiiieee, don't tease them :P .

I'm Sarom. I'm a Wesnoth veteran and I've started WSNPP to help those who want to improve their gaming =) You can check more about it here:http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33221

Glad to meet your acquaintance pupils. :eng:
Proud to be the founder of WSNPP, "Your weekly Wesnoth strategy guide to Success!"
We now have a blog! Check it out! http://wsnpp.blogspot.com/
cookie

Post by cookie »

Heh. And f.y.i I wasn't teasing them. Just saying things briefly with repetition with words. But then again not a lot of people get me or have different opinions. Hence I'm everything and nothing at the same time.
And wow. How long is a veteran?
So you're an old player? One who's usually on breaks or? And how long are you a vet O.o
Also funny because you registered several days ago. yesterday.
Though 'nice' to 'met' you.
Bye says the cookie.
naxoegg

Post by naxoegg »

My name is naxoegg. I'm a special kind of egg. I also like Wesnoth. Greetings everybody :D
Reepurr

Post by Reepurr »

naxoegg wrote:My name is naxoegg. I'm a special kind of egg. I also like Wesnoth. Greetings everybody :D
I've seen your avatar on two other people on this forum. :? It's very confusing.
"What do you mean, "a dwarvish dragonguard with marksman is overpowered"?"

Story of a Drake Outcast | The Nonsense Era
Played HttT-Underground Channels? Thought it was rubbish? Help us develop it here!
PhishBiscuit

Post by PhishBiscuit »

I was just trying to introduce myself into the game here but seems we have some major sticklers that cannot extend the warmness back.

kidzthezedayz.
sarom

Post by sarom »

cookie wrote:Heh. And f.y.i I wasn't teasing them. Just saying things briefly with repetition with words. But then again not a lot of people get me or have different opinions. Hence I'm everything and nothing at the same time.
And wow. How long is a veteran?
So you're an old player? One who's usually on breaks or? And how long are you a vet O.o
Also funny because you registered several days ago. yesterday.
Though 'nice' to 'met' you.
I was also teasing you lol thus the '=P' and I've been playing wesnoth since around 5 or 6 years ago. Not sure if a verteran was supposed to have have played... like 10-20 years or something but in my opinion a verteran is someone who is really experienced in the game. =) I have only just been bothered to actually register on the forums lol although I have been online occasionally too.

Nice to meet you too Cookie!
Proud to be the founder of WSNPP, "Your weekly Wesnoth strategy guide to Success!"
We now have a blog! Check it out! http://wsnpp.blogspot.com/
LordBadrang

Post by LordBadrang »

Hello, my name is Nicolas. I came on this site in order to create sets of turn-based strategy like Civilization. I hope you can help me.
Écouter
Lire phonétiquement
Dictionnaire - Afficher le dictionnaireinterjection0.hello0.good morning0.hi0.good afternoon0.welcome0.hullo0.hallo0.how do you do
Insinuator

Post by Insinuator »

My name is James. I've been on this forum for a long, long time. But I've been playing Wesnoth for even longer than that. I remember when there was just one campaign and three scenarios in it. Version .3 I think. Got it on a multi-game disc in the late 90s or early 2000. I remember when Shadowmaster first joined, Jetrel was new, and Dave actually responded to newbs. My, how they've grown. :D

Just started playing online because there's not too many unique and interesting campaigns anymore. Not a lot of nice people on there. :(
Imperios

Post by Imperios »

Okay, I have already made a thread, but...

Hi! I am Imperios and I am afraid of ghouls.
naxoegg

Post by naxoegg »

Reepurr wrote:
naxoegg wrote:My name is naxoegg. I'm a special kind of egg. I also like Wesnoth. Greetings everybody :D
I've seen your avatar on two other people on this forum. :? It's very confusing.
those accounts have been given to my friends. otherwise everytime we play wesnoth with different names it's confusing