Introduce yourself here!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

nano5

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by nano5 »

Hi, as my username says I'm nano5 (duh), I'm from Venezuela. I stopped playing Wesnoth like 2 years ago, but I recently started playing again. The game has improved a lot IMO, so I think I'm gonna keep playing for a while now :lol2:
"- Conan, what is best in life?
- To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
Apellius

Post by Apellius »

Hi all,
I'm new to Wesnoth, just downloaded it a few days ago, and I'm really liking it so far. I have a little experience with game design and I'd like to try creating a campaign or two, but that will have to wait until I learn what there is to know about gameplay & strategies. I'm kind of unskilled as it stands right now, but less so with every game. :wink:
~ Apellius
Svistwarrior273
Translator

Post by Svistwarrior273 »

Hi,
I am Svistwarrior273 a i playing wesnoth since 2009. My favourite campaigns are Son of the Black Eye, Northern Rebirth, Hammer of Tursagan, A New Order and Invasion form the Unknown and my favourite MP scenario is Colosseum 3p fast, because it is very hard and challenging :-)
I am also Slovakian translator (Roman Beno).

(Wesnoth is great :-)))
tokerlund

Post by tokerlund »

Howdy! Love Wesnoth for the PC. I only have a fire for portable gaming. Any advice on how to get it on my kindle
watbesh

Post by watbesh »

Hello!
I installed BfW about 2 years ago, and found it a great game! Nowadays I enjoy playing multiplayer with my friends and making multiplayer eras(mainly for myself).

I am not great at either game-playing or English, but I can learn some of them here, I think.
My MP Eras and Mods with core units and unusual gameplay (version 1.3.1 for Wesnoth 1.12)
gosh

Post by gosh »

Hi, i'm gosh..i've been playing wesnoth since 4 years...currently i'm running 1.10.4 version..i've completed all mainline campaigns and i'm currently playing legend of the invincibles..you guys are doing a great job..keep up the good work...
gheburrah

Post by gheburrah »

Hi everybody!

I was looking for a decent turn-based tactical game and I found one in Wesnoth :)
I like mostly small aggressive maps, and I have yet to fall in love with the campaign system, which I'm ignoring for the time being, so I will most probably spend some time on the MP server to cut my teeth on some human player.

I'm Italian and my English is not at its best, but i'm sure it's sufficiently intellegible; on the other hand, my comprehension is definitely not a issue.
Elvish_Hunter

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

gheburrah wrote:Hi everybody!
I'm Italian and my English is not at its best, but i'm sure it's sufficiently intellegible; on the other hand, my comprehension is definitely not a issue.
Benvenuto! :wink:
In case that you're interested, there is also the Wesnoth Italian Forum. You can visit it here: http://wif.altervista.org .
Current maintainer of these add-ons, all on 1.16:
The Sojournings of Grog, Children of Dragons, A Rough Life, Wesnoth Lua Pack, The White Troll (co-author)
Rehctawthgin

Post by Rehctawthgin »

Greetings. I am Rehctawthgin or simply "A". A mysterious, non-existing entity that is obliged to actively post here, at this awesome forums.
I am also obliged by my master to be polite and efficient. As promised, I won't be a hooligan or a Spambot in this forums. Again, greetings to all...
------------------
-A
An Atrocious Anonymity that Avails on every Avenge of The Master and to Acknowledge Nobles that I am here simply to Assassinate what Master Abhors. In Addition I am An Antinomy of all Answers on this planet. And please simply call me, "A"
-"A"
Fan fict
forrestESP

Post by forrestESP »

Hello!

I'm forrestESP and I'm from Spain. I've been playing wesnoth since version 1.6 but when I really enjoyed this game was from version 1.8 onwards. I want (if it will be possible) to help in the Spanish translation team.

Thank you for reading my message, and, at last, I want to apologize for my bad English.

Have a nice day!
GunChleoc
Translator

Post by GunChleoc »

Welcome!

I'm also a newbie, translating into Scottish Gaelic.
ynot-2

Post by ynot-2 »

Hello,

My name is ynot-2 (Tony) I've been playing Wesnoth for over 4 years.
knnick

Post by knnick »

Hi, this is my first time here even though I've been playing Wesnoth for years. I am STUCK on Fate of a Princess campaign....Hydra Cavern...and have killed everything in the place twice and still cannot find the place where my Hero has to be moved to finish the scenario. I've searched the forums and can find nothing on it. Someone please HELP as I'd like to finish the campaign. Thank you so much!
SkyOne

Post by SkyOne »

knnick wrote:Hi, this is my first time here even though I've been playing Wesnoth for years. I am STUCK on Fate of a Princess campaign....Hydra Cavern...and have killed everything in the place twice and still cannot find the place where my Hero has to be moved to finish the scenario. I've searched the forums and can find nothing on it. Someone please HELP as I'd like to finish the campaign. Thank you so much!
Hello knnick,

Welcome to the forums.
The exit is at northwest (little far left of the second Hydra, named Apakura). Actually, I have been working on the scenario to update. Hopefully, it will be on the server soon.

On the next scenario, Eisheim, you need to survive 7-8 turns, so recruiting level 0 units, then sacrificing them, is a strategy. You can finally see the princess on it. :)

Anyway, you can always post those kinds of questions one on Scenario & Campaign Development Forum.

Thanks for playing.
Fate of a Princess/feedback thread: "What is in own heart that is the most important, not who you are."
Drake Campaign: Brave Wings/feedback thread, Naga Campaign: Return of the Monster, Saurian Campaign: Across the Ocean
Northern Forces - now on 1.12 server
ElvishSorcerer

Post by ElvishSorcerer »

Hi my name is ElvishSorcerer and I am new :)
The Following Statement Is True

The Previous Statement Is False