Introduce yourself here!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators Team
Battle for Wesnoth

Introduce yourself here!

Post by Forum Moderators Team »

Hello, and welcome to the Battle for Wesnoth forums!

If you want to introduce yourself, this is the thread to do it!
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Iris »

Due to the sizable amount of generic introduction threads out there, I we have decided to create this thread so you can introduce yourselves.

So, go ahead! If you're new or have been waiting for such a thread to exist since ages this is your opportunity!
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
NuclearWorm

Post by NuclearWorm »

W00t first intro. I am NuclearWorm. On vacation I got wesnoth for iPad and found it to be an awesome game, so I came here and found out its for computer also, so when I got home I got that for add-ons and multiplayer. Anyway I'm still pretty much a newbie but I love the game and will probably start on a campaign idea I have soon.
mistzone
Translator

Post by mistzone »

Wow i think this is locked post but it is new post posted today :)

i got wesnoth 1 year and 2 month ago, and when i finished all of campaign, i became to want to do more. so i joined this forum and started translation of Wesnoth. there's fun in looking forums, too.

i'm glad that post comes up like this and look forward to later reply to this post.
TheDreamer

Post by TheDreamer »

Hello there, I've been on the (Wesnothian) road for a couple of years, not counting the long inactivity periods. Like, playing it and developing something once in a good while.

A few things changed in a nice way, and I'm glad about that, speaking of development and WML code.

See you around

PS: I was "KK Slider" here (and I still am elsewhere). Maybe my account was deleted for inactivity, no probs about that.
The Dreamer (a.k.a. KK Slider, KKSlider60)
Author of "Minimalist Era" and "Royal Stickmen" (WIP).
http://kkslider60.newgrounds.com/ - My free audio portal in Newgrounds.com - Free album "Back to Basics" out! :D
Glowing Fish

Post by Glowing Fish »

I am Glowing Fish. I am pretty old school (summer of 2004), but I won't claim that makes me good! :)

My biggest contributions to Wesnoth are my one-scenario campaign, "Forward They Cried", and my unit design: the Flaming Berserking Vampire Bat. Which I am sure will be included in some release soon...
Don't go to Glowing Fish for advice, he will say both yes and no.
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

TheDreamer wrote:Hello there, I've been on the (Wesnothian) road for a couple of years, not counting the long inactivity periods. Like, playing it and developing something once in a good while.

A few things changed in a nice way, and I'm glad about that, speaking of development and WML code.

See you around

PS: I was "KK Slider" here (and I still am elsewhere). Maybe my account was deleted for inactivity, no probs about that.

Is this it? http://forums.wesnoth.org/memberlist.ph ... e&u=117288
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
doom_crush

Post by doom_crush »

Hey my name is doom_crush and this will be my first time ever playing this great looking game. Im downloading it as I type this and I hope I will have a ton of fun playing. Hope to see many of you in the game and I wish you all a good day.
wolski

Post by wolski »

Hola! Me llamo wolski! Wesnorth es muy bien! Eres trabajado y muy amistoso. Hasta Luego!

Great game, unfortunately I'm getting hooked to it during final exams..........
Zerovirus
Art Contributor

Post by Zerovirus »

TheDreamer wrote:Hello there, I've been on the (Wesnothian) road for a couple of years, not counting the long inactivity periods. Like, playing it and developing something once in a good while.

See you around

Oh yeah! You, that guy who I saw some posts from in an ancient art-workshop archive trawl, at that one time when I was wondering where you went because I thought you would make a pretty good mainline artist if you hadn't left Wesnoth apparently permanently.

Gee, that's a long title.

Welcome back!
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

TheDreamer wrote: PS: I was "KK Slider" here (and I still am elsewhere). Maybe my account was deleted for inactivity, no probs about that.
No it wasn't. We don't do that. We can't because the forums and MP lobby are linked. We have over nine thousand accounts that never even visit the forum.
DEATH_is_undead

Post by DEATH_is_undead »

I'm DEATH_is_undead, or The_Unforgiven on multiplayer. I've been playing this game for quite a few years now, and have been making worthless things along the way. I've made a few friends here and there, but left due to school. Now, I'm back, and ready to play... :mrgreen:
3P MP Scenario - Great Dwarves Escape
The best way to learn is to follow. In order to learn WML, you have to follow other's work, and check their codes.
Crushmaster

Post by Crushmaster »

Welcome back, then. :) Feliz Navidad!
In Christ,
Crushmaster.
Godspeed, random person!
NeedGod - User:Crushmaster
rayden

Post by rayden »

hi my name is Elvis AkA RaYdeN,,,

wana play enyone :DDD
Crushmaster

Post by Crushmaster »

Howdy! :) Feliz Navidad, and welcome to the forums.
In Christ,
Crushmaster.
Godspeed, random person!
NeedGod - User:Crushmaster