How I can know what name had on served I game hosted

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

tekelili

How I can know what name had on served I game hosted

Post by tekelili »

Hi, I would like to check what game title had a game hosted on MP server. I know the name of the player that hosted and player´s that joined to it. I also know the date when it was hosted. Thanks a lot if anyone can help me.
Be aware English is not my first language and I could have explained bad myself using wrong or just invented words.
World Conquest II
norbert

Re: How I can know what name had on served I game hosted

Post by norbert »

tekelili wrote:Hi, I would like to check what game title had a game hosted on MP server.
See http://replays.wesnoth.org/.
If you mean a match you were in - assuming you know Isar's Cross, it's probably Weldyn Channel, The Freelands or Morituri.
tekelili

Post by tekelili »

I don´t know if I explained well myself. I want to know the game title that the hoster gave to his game (a lot of times this is per example "tekelili´s game"). I couldnt find it in the replays archive link that you kindly provided to me (I checked the whole list for today, 31 ago) the game I was looking for. Could be because game was saved without end it to reload it later?

Game was hosted by janitor, was 1v1 (with random map add on, I belive) and I joined it. The game was on freelands.
Be aware English is not my first language and I could have explained bad myself using wrong or just invented words.
World Conquest II
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Check the lobby logs here:
http://www.wesnoth.org/irclogs/2010/08/

A little over half way down you'll see things that say:
#wesnoth-mp-lobby-stable-date-goes-here.log
Those would be 1.8
There's also
#wesnoth-mp-lobby-dev-date-goes-here.log
Those would be 1.9

And previous versions are on there as well. Once you open one of those files you'll have to search the host's name.
Edit->Find->"Host's name started game"

You will find that Janitor has started two games today. "be good plz", and "for experienced players"
tekelili

Post by tekelili »

I found it, thanks a lot for help gambit :)
World Conquest II
Yoyobuae

Post by Yoyobuae »

This log is pretty cool. It even shows which games were played with Random Map addon, and which map was selected by it. Nice. :)