...One of the Most interesting games yet

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

JezterMan

...One of the Most interesting games yet

Post by JezterMan »

I just finished a 4-player MP game that we were calling "Hide and Seek".
...It was a mostly forested map ... nice size... with a castle in the middle.
There were 3 elf races, myself included ... my teammate was Undead.
One of the enemies left earlier on and was droided. They fought well but of course were the first to be beaten. My teammate left next... not sure why, as we were doing well.
Anyway... I sent a nicely equipped patrol, early on, and ran into Red. Almost equal in numbers, I still had the advantage. They were easily dispensed of.
To my suprise, when i reached his keep, i saw a horde of Elvish Avengers waiting for me.
Afraid that i was not equipped, i took a defensive stance. (All while recruiting lower-cost units)
They were not strong enough to overtake me by the time my reinforcements arrived.
To make a long story short... I chased the red king Avenger around this large map, as he recruited from three different keeps.
Finally, I pushed him to the north. Not knowing when or where the hidden avengers would strike, i made my "STEEL CURTAIN" from east to west.
The enemy tried only once to break my lines, with no success.
My King-Enchantress posed in the west forest as "bait". Unknown to the enemy that she was heavily surrounded by my hidden force of Elder Woses.

After 2 failed attacks from the Avengers... We called it a GG.

... Thought someone might like to hear the story.... tried to post the save file but file format is not allowed :)

take care
The1exile

Re: ...One of the Most interesting games yet

Post by The1exile »

JezterMan wrote:... Thought someone might like to hear the story.... tried to post the save file but file format is not allowed :)
You probably want to post the replay, not the save.
Rubies for passion, rubies for revenge.
manored

Post by manored »

The1exile wrote:
JezterMan wrote:... Thought someone might like to hear the story.... tried to post the save file but file format is not allowed :)
You probably want to post the replay, not the save.
Arent then the same?
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

if all else fails, put whatever it is you want put on into a zipped folder and it should work.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code