level campaign

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ydcl

level campaign

Post by ydcl »

Hi, it seems there is no more levels in the solo campaigns and some of them are very dificult to play. Can somebody tell me, if there are no more levels ?
Thanks
Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: level campaign

Post by Turuk »

No more levels in the solo campaigns, and some of them are difficult to play? Do you mean there are no more novice level campaigns for you to play?

I am not entirely sure what you mean by no more levels.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
HomerJ

Post by HomerJ »

I could imagine he is talking about campaigns with a small number of scenarios that doesn't take a long time to complete. If that is the case, ToTB, TSG and Liberty would be my best bet.
On rereading the OP, it could also be a question for more unit levels perhaps?
:hmm:

Greetz
HomerJ
Six years without a signature!
ydcl

Post by ydcl »

I mean before there was an intermediate level and novice level. They don't exist anymore ?
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

Well it helps if you state that a bit more clearly when you first post, as levels could refer to a variety of things.

There are still novice, intermediate and expert level campaigns. When you select a mainline campaign, it tells you what difficulty each campaign is under the description in the box to the right.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
ydcl

Post by ydcl »

I've got a problem. When I select a campaign, I've got just part of the text. Is there a way, to read it all, so I can know the level ?
Thanks
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

Can you take a screenshot of just what it is that you are seeing?
ydcl

Post by ydcl »

Can you explain me, how to take a screenshot ? Sorry, I'm an absolut beginner in infor.
Thanks
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

ydcl

Post by ydcl »

Holy ... ! It doesn't work ! And my windows, it's a regular one ! I'm going to try to explain by words. When I opening the campaign window, I've got the campaign with the stury but not all.It's occur in 1.2 version, but not in 1.4 version. I've you seen this problem before ?
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

ydcl wrote:Holy ... ! It doesn't work ! And my windows, it's a regular one ! I'm going to try to explain by words. When I opening the campaign window, I've got the campaign with the stury but not all.It's occur in 1.2 version, but not in 1.4 version. I've you seen this problem before ?
Why are you using either of those versions? The most recent stable version is 1.6. You should probably upgrade to that.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

You stated in another post, previously, that you run Windows XP. That link for using a screenshot is for Windows XP and Windows Vista.

I really don't know what you are talking about, no, and you asked previously about campaigns for 1.6. So if you have 1.6, I am not sure why you are pointing out this problem on previous versions.

You are actually using 1.6, correct? When you click on the campaign button, you can see the campaigns but not all... what are you not seeing? The story bit cuts off? The window cuts off? Is your resolution set higher than your screen should be?
ydcl

Post by ydcl »

It's all windowed, but the story cut off. It's maybe a resolution problem, but I don't remember how to fix it.
Max

Post by Max »

have you tried ctrl-f (hotkey for fullscreen)?
ydcl

Post by ydcl »

Funny, I desinstall and I reinstall, and now it works ! Maybe its all about the userdata of the game.
Thanks