play the campaigns

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ydcl

play the campaigns

Post by ydcl »

Hi thanks for the list of the campaigns, and I want to know how can I play these campaigns and if I can play with the 1.6 version ?
SkyOne

Re: play the campaigns

Post by SkyOne »

You mean that (1)Users Made Campaigns or (2)campaigns in the default?

(1) you need to download from add-ons.

(2) play tutorial the first. (it will tell you the next step.)

Good luck.:smile:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse me, ydcl.

Hi, Lizard. I have a little question to you. May I PM you?
Last edited by SkyOne on April 14th, 2009, 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fate of a Princess/feedback thread: "What is in own heart that is the most important, not who you are."
Drake Campaign: Brave Wings/feedback thread, Naga Campaign: Return of the Monster, Saurian Campaign: Across the Ocean
Northern Forces - now on 1.12 server
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

I think you are talking about Turuk's Campaign List, I attached two pictures and I'm sorry that they assume the IQ of a Walking Corpse (nothing against you :wink: )
How to connect to the Addon-Server.<br />Click to enlarge.
How to connect to the Addon-Server.
Click to enlarge.
The Add-ons button is always the 5. from the top, regardless of language. Click it, and choose Connect in the "Connect to Server" dialog.
Don't be confused by my Background, I changed my game-configuration a bit.
Choosing a Campaign&amp;Downloading it.<br />Click to enlarge.
Choosing a Campaign&Downloading it.
Click to enlarge.
Scroll until you find your desired Addon, click it and choose OK. Make sure it is an Campaign and not a MP era, MP Scenario or a Birthday Cake.
If you have troubles to find it use the Filter concealed in the upper left hand corner.

Again, you doesn't mean ydcl, but Walking Corpse. With the Graphics I just want to avoid further misunderstanding.
~ I'll heal you by 4 hp if you post next to me ~
Have a look at the Era of Strife, featuring Eltireans, Eventide, Minotaurs, Saurians and Triththa
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

Ah, also note that I have been a bit swamped lately with RL commitments, but I do hope to update the list of campaigns to reflect the 1.6 server by the end of this week. I will leave the 1.4 content at the bottom, and move the 1.6 to the top as it is now the new stable version.

1.7 will get in there too, eventually.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time