Beginners Question (Regarding Campaigns)

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lettik

Beginners Question (Regarding Campaigns)

Post by Lettik »

Greetings all!

I started playing Wesnoth based on a friend’s suggestion. I really enjoy it; it is very well done, and quite entertaining. My thanks to everyone that put forth an effort to create the (very addicting) game.

I was hoping for a bit of direction when it comes to the campaigns. Specifically, I noticed while reading up on Wesnoth on the website there is a vampire faction. What campaigns are out there which allow you to play as the vampire faction? Campaigns that fight vampires would also work. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Code: Select all

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For the wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I die, you are forgiven; If I live, I will kill you.'
Quietus
Art Contributor

Re: Beginners Question (Regarding Campaigns)

Post by Quietus »

Hello and welcome to the forums.

The vampire faction is found in the Era Of Myths (or EOM for short). The artwork has been redone by melon so its actually a very nice looking faction. As for campaigns, i think Velensk was creating one, but im not sure of the progress.

EDIT: Ok so there is a completed one :geek:
Last edited by Quietus on September 29th, 2008, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longbow

Post by Longbow »

Welcome to Wesnoth
Do u know how to download addons If so, look for a user made campaign called Count Kromire, I believe you play as vampires in that one.
P.S. While you are on the addons server don't forget to download ''longbow's_MP_era'' lol :lol2:

Ah, u beat me Q :evil:
My campaign, Elvish Legacy
My inventively named Era
Lettik

Post by Lettik »

Awesome thank you! I downloaded the EoM Add-On, so I will just play against the computer on local games. That will do. Thanks again!

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For the wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I die, you are forgiven; If I live, I will kill you.'
Lettik

Post by Lettik »

Longbow wrote:Welcome to Wesnoth
Do u know how to download addons If so, look for a user made campaign called Count Kromire, I believe you play as vampires in that one.
P.S. While you are on the addons server don't forget to download ''longbow's_MP_era'' lol :lol2:

Ah, u beat me Q :evil:
I will download the Count Kromire campaign, thanks!

Zachron

Post by Zachron »

And there's also the Mainline if you find yourself in a more mellow mood. lol.
Project Battlescar: An rpg engine of my own design.
http://battlescar.wikispaces.com/