Liberty, Hide and Seek issue.

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

borsook

Liberty, Hide and Seek issue.

Post by borsook »

I don't know where should I post this - anyway the map mentioned in the title was probably meant to be played just with the starting 2 heroes, but recalling/recruiting is not disabled in anyway, and brining your army gives strange results. Not only does it defeat the purpose of the map but also AI in this map seems unable to react properly, the enemy units some times fight normally and on some turns ignore player's units standing on the adjacent hex to them...
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

I always thought that "Hide and Seek" was meant as a kind of resting scenario where the player can recall a couple units and level them easily. I usually end that level with 5-6 lvl 3 units.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Yeah, I suppose it'd make sense to disable recalling. Otherwise it's probably too easy to make a levelfest out of it, killing the guards one by one. Or perhaps a turn limit would be appropriate too.
RedLTeut

Re: Liberty, Hide and Seek issue.

Post by RedLTeut »

There should be some indication that the guards are randomly placed because not everyone know that the maps can be randomized when the guards are placed such that you can't sneak through (I needed 3 tries before I got a feasible map)