Spoilers: how does Heir To The Throne end?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

energyman76c
Posts: 199
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 9:38 pm

Post by energyman76c » February 4th, 2008, 4:34 am

oh come one. Don't confuse the poor guy.

At the end, you fight against Asheviere and her trusted generals. You have to kill every single one of them. And you have to kill Ash - with Konrad. Only he can hurt her . But then she is on her knees and Konrad can't do it.

First, Li'sar and Konrad held Ash as a slave, but Konrad falls in love with her, they marry and sell Li'sar to some Orcs.

The last pictures of the campaign are very graphic. Certainly NSFW. There should be a big fat 'X' Rating sign at the start of the campaign.

User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 2047
Joined: June 2nd, 2005, 11:37 am
Location: bridge of SSD Chimera

Post by Thrawn » February 4th, 2008, 4:45 am

energyman76c wrote:oh come one. Don't confuse the poor guy.

At the end, you fight against Asheviere and her trusted generals. You have to kill every single one of them. And you have to kill Ash - with Konrad. Only he can hurt her . But then she is on her knees and Konrad can't do it.

First, Li'sar and Konrad held Ash as a slave, but Konrad falls in love with her, they marry and sell Li'sar to some Orcs.

The last pictures of the campaign are very graphic. Certainly NSFW. There should be a big fat 'X' Rating sign at the start of the campaign.
come on man, we cater to PG-13-sh ratings...you are just trying to excite him...don't exaggerate ;)
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well

theotherhiveking
Posts: 188
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 8:16 pm
Location: Murcia, spain
Contact:

Post by theotherhiveking » February 4th, 2008, 5:41 pm

gotrek860 wrote:
So he can look at the Wiki, or he can listen to the guy who actually wrote the storyline.

Which do you think he should believe? :-p
none since wesnoth is in a time warp where past and present actually always change. In the actual ending Konrad is the queen of Wesnoth, Delfador is an orc and he helps the little girl Asheviere to escape from the evil muncchkins.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:
Join the dark side.....- We have cookies. COOKIES!! COOKIES MAN!!!! JOIN!!!

roushi-kun
Posts: 14
Joined: November 6th, 2007, 8:12 am
Location: Quezon City

Post by roushi-kun » February 9th, 2008, 11:42 am

Dave wrote:
what really happens is that it turns out that Li'sar is actually Asheviere in disguise; she used some deep magic to make herself look younger. At the end you have to fight her. Just hope you didn't give her the Scepter of Fire.
Near the final scenario, i think it is before The Test of The Clans, it is finally revealed that Li'sar was Asheviere all along.

In The Battle for Wesnoth scenario, you will receive reinforcements as soon as you killed either the Loyalist leader or the Orcish Leader. What type of reinforcement you will get depends on what you did earlier.

You will get Keh Ohn (Armaggedon Drake, along with lots of level 2 drakes) if you persuaded him to go with you after Cliffs of Thoria.

You will get Emeblyn (Grand Marshall, with a good number of Lancers and Swordsmen) if you found him in The Siege of Elensefar

You will get Lord Bayar (Grand Knight, with the clansmen) if you defeated him in the Test of The Clans

You will get Chantal AND/OR Galdrad (and more level 2 elves) if you did not let them die in the first scenario. Chantal will already be a Shyde and she will have Sorceresses, Druids and Marksmen. While Galdrad will already be a Marshall, and he will have Heroes, Rangers and Scouts.

If you gave Li'sar the SoF, There will be a "bonus scenario" where Asheviere escapes when you "kill" her the first time. In the bonus scenario, you will be inside Weldyn Castle's throne room. Using the power of the Sceptre of Fire, Asheviere will transform herself into a Dark Dragon (It's like a fire dragon, but with cold wave and is chaotic). Like in Home of The North Elves, you will only have ONE turn to recruit, though Haldiel, Reglok, your Heroes and your new Ally will be auto recalled. Ash will have a good number of Royal Guards and Halberdiers. Around 16 turns or so, you will find out that Li'sar was taken captive by her mother when Asheviere knew Li'sar's change of heart (after Hasty Alliance). She will be on a weakened state, she can't fight and will have 20% defense; a new objective will appear after that (you will have to protect her now)

In the very end, Konrad gets the SoF and will be the king of Wesnoth. When he married Li'sar, there was much controversy, and some political destabilization, luckily it turns out that Li'sar was actually adopted (Konrad knows this before, but the public didn't). During their reign, most things went well, and there's nothing much happened in their reign.
---
OT: I'm really interested on what happened in Ana'sar's reign. Is there any current campaign development for that timeline?
Linux geek in training

User avatar
Chris NS
Posts: 475
Joined: May 6th, 2006, 3:22 pm
Location: Where the Queen lives

Post by Chris NS » February 9th, 2008, 2:08 pm

I was only pulling you leg last time.

What really happens is that Konrad, Li'sar, the elves, dwarves and clansmen all line up to take Weldyn, with the corrupt royal forces and orcs lined up in defence. However, just as Konrad is about to order the assault, a knight known as Sir Danny of California rides between them, and suggests a few things. Anyway, to cut a long story short, it ends up where Konrad and Ashiviere forget their differences and unite in hacking him to bits. Afterwards, they agree that their dispute was a comparatively minor issue, and settle the matter over a cup of coffee in a rather nice tea shop, and everybody lives happily ever after.

User avatar
Aethaeryn
Translator
Posts: 1553
Joined: September 15th, 2007, 10:21 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Post by Aethaeryn » February 9th, 2008, 2:13 pm

Chris NS wrote:I was only pulling you leg last time.

What really happens is that Konrad, Li'sar, the elves, dwarves and clansmen all line up to take Weldyn, with the corrupt royal forces and orcs lined up in defence. However, just as Konrad is about to order the assault, a knight known as Sir Danny of California rides between them, and suggests a few things. Anyway, to cut a long story short, it ends up where Konrad and Ashiviere forget their differences and unite in hacking him to bits. Afterwards, they agree that their dispute was a comparatively minor issue, and settle the matter over a cup of coffee in a rather nice tea shop, and everybody lives happily ever after.
What about Higher Game's invincible all-troll army? Surely they had to fight him, too?
Aethaeryn (User Page)
Wiki Moderator (wiki)
Latin Translator [wiki=Latin Translation](wiki)[/wiki]
Maintainer of Thunderstone Era (wiki) and Aethaeryn's Maps [wiki=Aethaeryn's Maps](wiki)[/wiki]

Blarumyrran
Art Contributor
Posts: 1700
Joined: December 7th, 2006, 8:08 pm

Post by Blarumyrran » February 9th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Aethaeryn wrote:What about Higher Game's invincible all-troll army? Surely they had to fight him, too?
there was no point. they lacked BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA.

cretin
Posts: 357
Joined: June 28th, 2007, 2:57 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by cretin » February 9th, 2008, 3:04 pm

this has got to be the coolest thread ive ever run into.

The truth is that HTTT has multiple endings, and everyone is actually telling you the true ending, depending on which hidden scenario you find.

User avatar
Cuyo Quiz
Posts: 1777
Joined: May 21st, 2005, 12:02 am
Location: South America

Post by Cuyo Quiz » February 10th, 2008, 5:23 am

I got the ending with the dog.

Damn that mastermind!.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004

roushi-kun
Posts: 14
Joined: November 6th, 2007, 8:12 am
Location: Quezon City

Post by roushi-kun » February 10th, 2008, 6:09 am

Cuyo Quiz wrote:I got the ending with the dog.

Damn that mastermind!.
:shock:
honestly, i never got that one, I must have missed something, maybe in the Valley of Statues. :P
Linux geek in training

User avatar
cool evil
Posts: 244
Joined: September 13th, 2007, 10:56 pm

Post by cool evil » February 10th, 2008, 9:44 pm

cretin wrote:this has got to be the coolest thread ive ever run into.

The truth is that HTTT has multiple endings, and everyone is actually telling you the true ending, depending on which hidden scenario you find.
I don't think so, digging through the scenario files i didn't see anything like that.
Have no fear, Vlad is here!

energyman76c
Posts: 199
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 9:38 pm

Post by energyman76c » February 10th, 2008, 10:14 pm

cool evil wrote:
cretin wrote:this has got to be the coolest thread ive ever run into.

The truth is that HTTT has multiple endings, and everyone is actually telling you the true ending, depending on which hidden scenario you find.
I don't think so, digging through the scenario files i didn't see anything like that.
that is because Httt is 'the special one'. A lot of goodies are hidden in the wesnoth sourcecode, because that is the best way to keep the sweet secrets from 'scenario diggers' like you. :P

roushi-kun
Posts: 14
Joined: November 6th, 2007, 8:12 am
Location: Quezon City

Post by roushi-kun » February 11th, 2008, 8:58 am

energyman76c wrote:that is because Httt is 'the special one'. A lot of goodies are hidden in the wesnoth sourcecode, because that is the best way to keep the sweet secrets from 'scenario diggers' like you. :P
energyman's right, i saw most of the endings in the source code :twisted:
Linux geek in training

User avatar
Federalist marshal
Art Contributor
Posts: 382
Joined: December 17th, 2007, 12:02 am

Post by Federalist marshal » February 12th, 2008, 2:43 am

More and more are being added, too. Incredible that they haven't run out of ideas by now.

CarpeGuitarrem
Posts: 250
Joined: November 19th, 2007, 7:46 pm
Location: One among the Fence

Post by CarpeGuitarrem » February 19th, 2008, 9:44 pm

roushi-kun wrote:Dave wrote:
what really happens is that it turns out that Li'sar is actually Asheviere in disguise; she used some deep magic to make herself look younger. At the end you have to fight her. Just hope you didn't give her the Scepter of Fire.
Near the final scenario, i think it is before The Test of The Clans, it is finally revealed that Li'sar was Asheviere all along.

In The Battle for Wesnoth scenario, you will receive reinforcements as soon as you killed either the Loyalist leader or the Orcish Leader. What type of reinforcement you will get depends on what you did earlier.

You will get Keh Ohn (Armaggedon Drake, along with lots of level 2 drakes) if you persuaded him to go with you after Cliffs of Thoria.

You will get Emeblyn (Grand Marshall, with a good number of Lancers and Swordsmen) if you found him in The Siege of Elensefar

You will get Lord Bayar (Grand Knight, with the clansmen) if you defeated him in the Test of The Clans

You will get Chantal AND/OR Galdrad (and more level 2 elves) if you did not let them die in the first scenario. Chantal will already be a Shyde and she will have Sorceresses, Druids and Marksmen. While Galdrad will already be a Marshall, and he will have Heroes, Rangers and Scouts.

If you gave Li'sar the SoF, There will be a "bonus scenario" where Asheviere escapes when you "kill" her the first time. In the bonus scenario, you will be inside Weldyn Castle's throne room. Using the power of the Sceptre of Fire, Asheviere will transform herself into a Dark Dragon (It's like a fire dragon, but with cold wave and is chaotic). Like in Home of The North Elves, you will only have ONE turn to recruit, though Haldiel, Reglok, your Heroes and your new Ally will be auto recalled. Ash will have a good number of Royal Guards and Halberdiers. Around 16 turns or so, you will find out that Li'sar was taken captive by her mother when Asheviere knew Li'sar's change of heart (after Hasty Alliance). She will be on a weakened state, she can't fight and will have 20% defense; a new objective will appear after that (you will have to protect her now)

In the very end, Konrad gets the SoF and will be the king of Wesnoth. When he married Li'sar, there was much controversy, and some political destabilization, luckily it turns out that Li'sar was actually adopted (Konrad knows this before, but the public didn't). During their reign, most things went well, and there's nothing much happened in their reign.
---
OT: I'm really interested on what happened in Ana'sar's reign. Is there any current campaign development for that timeline?
Wow, that one must be in 1.3.15...
Glory in Blood...Needs Programming Help!

If you have time, check out my ongoing serial story...
The Hidden: Secrets of the Future's Past

Post Reply