List of Reliable Wesnoth Players

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Fyrion

Post by Fyrion »

Martian wrote: I'm still newish (I won HttT on easy and am playing it on normal now.) but I do finish games I start unless my internet link dies.
Same here :P.

Timezone: GMT -3.

Oh and there is no need to hide my Jabber account, it's jabber only, not an email.

DDR

Post by DDR »

I am reliable, except for games over three or four hours. After that, I tend to run out of time.

My timezone is GMT -8:00, and I am available, occasionally (if I have calculated this right) around 5 am GMT. I go by DDR on the 1.3.x server.

Happy Hunting! :D

Martian

Game

Post by Martian »

We now have enough reliable players now to start a game. :D

Instead of one 5 hour game what about 5 one hour sessions on a certain time each week e.g. Friday nights 7:00. Since we are in contact it should be no trouble to resume the game.

I think that to test the concept Isar's cross would work well. Perhaps we should organize the teams so that there is a expert player and a newish player (like me) on each team.

appleide

Post by appleide »

GMT+10 here. There are times when I cannot finish games; in such cases I inform my opponent and play if he/she insists. Is this reliable or not, as I may leave in the middle of the match?
Why did the fish laugh? Because the sea weed.

Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

I'd tell people if I wasn't going to have time for a full match, in any case. GMT-04:00, GMT-03:00 after October's second Saturday.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.

Faello

Re: Game

Post by Faello »

Martian wrote:We now have enough reliable players now to start a game. :D

Instead of one 5 hour game what about 5 one hour sessions on a certain time each week e.g. Friday nights 7:00. Since we are in contact it should be no trouble to resume the game...
Nice idea - altough I think that saturday or sunday mornings are more acceptable ( people use to go out in the weekend evenings ) :)

We could also set some 1 hour session during the week ( if it will be ok for other players ).

appleide - if you inform people that you might leave in the middle of the game before the game start and they still want to play with you - well, I think it's ok - adding you to the list right now.
The yellow jester does not play
but gently pulls the strings
and smiles as the puppets dance
in the court of the Crimson King.

longhair

Post by longhair »

I can just see myself checking this list every time I go to join a game on the multiplayer server </sarcasm>

thespaceinvader
Retired Art Director

Post by thespaceinvader »

On the rare occasions (like right now) i go on the server without organising a game beforehand, i will usually have time to play. Time is GMT, login is thespaceinvader.
http://thespaceinvader.co.uk | http://thespaceinvader.deviantart.com
Back to work. Current projects: Catching up on commits. Picking Meridia back up. Sprite animations, many and varied.

Lorbi

Post by Lorbi »

May i be added to the list?
I am not that ofte on the server but if i am, i play my games to the end ( unless internet dies or they last longer than 8h )

usual nick is Lorb or L0rb
anyone who cares can have my ICQ / MSN / Jabber / AIM / Yahoo! .. whatever u want. just PM or have a look in my profile

Faello

Post by Faello »

Added you both to the list :)

Lim_Arcadia

Post by Lim_Arcadia »

GMT -4, Dev or Stable servers, usualy on at GMT 7:00 to later, and I have ample amout of time to play games. PM me to contact me if you wish to play on the stable server, other then that, I'm usualy on the dev server.
"The ability to speak does not make you intelegent." - Qui-Gon Jinn
Kestenvarn wrote:This is not a faction.
This is not even trying to be a faction.

thack

Post by thack »

Started playing wesnoth again after a 1-2 month hiatus. Play as thack on the servers. I am rarely on the development server. Most of the times, it's the stable version that i use.

Right now, I will be able to play games friday nights, and weekends. Timezone is GMT.

St Stux

Post by St Stux »

Im only on dev servers from GMT 4 onwards. I sign in as StStux. Im normally on 2v2 maps.
Porro ago res publica of somnium

ubertuna-1

Post by ubertuna-1 »

May I be on the list? I go by UT_Autsen on the server. I am ussually on the server berwwen 9:00 pm and 1:00 am GMT -7. I am always on the 1.2 server, never on 1.3. I play games through unless I absolutely have to go or the game takes over 4-6 hours. I also tend to kick or ban noobs on sight.

Faello

Post by Faello »

List was updated and will be updated more often since now - anyone interested is invited :)