Episode X: Return of the Sith

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Episode X: Return of the Sith

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

Yes, yes, gentlemen (and ladies, I know there are some of you), the time you've all been dreading has arrived.

Maeglin Dubh has returned.

Starting Monday I'll be modding as usual, and in mid-June I'll be returning to my summer habits of moderating on weekends, as I spend the entire week in the woods teaching young, impressionable Baptists how to use bows, knives, hatchets, and fire. And get paid for it.

The reason I'm starting Monday is that tomorrow I'll likely be helping a friend of mine lay fertilizer in his hay fields. And Sunday's just an all-around busy day for me, so...

You have a couple of days to get ready for me. Maybe. Or I could surprise everyone and be on tomorrow. You never know.

Well, it's good to be back. I look forward to locking your FPI's, gentlemen.

That is all.
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

FIRST!.

EDIT: I've been waiting AGES for a suitable event... welcome back, Maeglin. Inanity has been on the rise, but is on sub-containment as of now.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

Inanity, or insanity?
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.
Drake Blademaster

Post by Drake Blademaster »

I don't know, but welcome back!
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

Maeglin Dubh wrote:Inanity, or insanity?
Inanity, mostly. There is a method to the madness, and if i don't see it, then madness it is not.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
Eleazar
Retired Terrain Art Director

Re: Episode X: Return of the Sith

Post by Eleazar »

Maeglin Dubh wrote:I look forward to locking your FPI's, gentlemen.
Go get em!
Feel free to PM me if you start a new terrain oriented thread. It's easy for me to miss them among all the other art threads.
-> What i might be working on
Attempting Lucidity
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

just in time!

welcome back to the forum!!!!!!
:D

Unfortunately, I don't get internet access at my job (or a chance to go home, as my parents don;t see the point of wasting 2 hours to get their, just to then drive home, eat dinner, have us fall asleep and then get up early to drive the 2 hours there and back again, so effective the last week of June (perhaps sooner) I'm gone until September...:(
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

Well that's unfortunate....

Of course, I won't be here much during the summer either. But in September... Oh, the havoc!
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

Maeglin Dubh wrote:But in September... Oh, the havoc!
Indeed :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
im the one you think of

Post by im the one you think of »

Welcome back Maeglin, I think your absence has been noticed, in fact with the amount of FPI's and Meta-threads and Meta-threads on FPI's, it has been quite conspicuous
Ssshh! I'm secretly male.
Me1234

Post by Me1234 »

i didn't even notice that he was gone, welcome back.
Confucious say "If you stand on toilet, you high on pot."
Drake Blademaster

Post by Drake Blademaster »

How could you not noticed all the not locked meta-threads and FPI drivel? Maeglin, you've got some catching up to do.
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

So I've seen.
irrevenant
Moderator Emeritus

Post by irrevenant »

Welcome back Maeglin. :)

I've only just gotten back myself. It's unfortunate we were both away at the same time. :(

I'm disappointed at how the Unit12 stuff was handled. The guy seemed to mostly be genuinely confused and frustrated, and as far as I can see noone even attempted to point him at the FPI - he was just sledged.
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

I sent him an email. He still has a shot at a presence here, if he wants it.