Evil dwarfes?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Imp

Post by Imp »

There are evil dwarves in UtBS. You don't get to play as them, though. And they're not very different to the dwarves you're used to. Just like how the evil in HttT are loyalists, but loyalists tend to be the "good" guys in many prominent campaigns like TROW. It's their intent that makes things evil, not the fact that they were born into certain circumstances. The troll never had a choice in being born as troll.
Me1234

Post by Me1234 »

why are dwarves good and orcs bad if they hav the same characteristics?
Confucious say "If you stand on toilet, you high on pot."
Imp

Post by Imp »

"Lawful" does not mean good and "chaotic" does not mean bad. It's simply a character trait which, in Wesnoth, determines what time of day they operate best in. For example, cats work very well at night, so you could say they are "chaotic" - but cats aren't necessarily evil.

Just because people make lots of campaigns where orcs are evil does not mean that orcs have to be evil.
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

Hey, guys, what is a dwarf?. I know everyone can relate an elf to minor gods, certain peoples and post-christianity, bad, bad spirits.

But what is a dwarf?. From almost humans to small, mischevious critters, most "small people" seem to have very differing sources.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004