Walking Corpses != zombies

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

unsung

Post by unsung »

The more I think about that, the more likely it seems.
While were on the subject of zombies, I've decided that I'm going to have to cause an outbreak of them myself.
Seems you can't count on scientists to do anything these days. Shameful, really.
Oh no look out its a ray gun.
You should move to avoid the rays
the rays are coming out of the gun
if you are hit by the rays
you will be shot by the rays
the rays are fast so you should be fast to
can you win against the fast rays from the gun?
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Shambling corpse reminds me of the M:tG card Shambling Swarm. That's a good think, I think. The word Shambling is pretty cool.

Flametrooper, if you feel like doing some more work on the Keltoi, that'd be appreciated. They need some graphics love.

BTW, my post-rate has dipped below 10 posts/day for the first time in... well, a really long time. :shock: I guess I've been getting on less in recent months.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Flametrooper

Post by Flametrooper »

turin wrote: Flametrooper, if you feel like doing some more work on the Keltoi, that'd be appreciated. They need some graphics love.
Bluh...I have a faction, a campaign, and an MP scenario all to work on. Plus real life. Sorry for my recent inactivity, but I'll try to do more on the Keltoi soon. First up will be a redoing of the Bards, the rest of that line looks fine for now. (Anyway, let's have no more off-topic, shall we?)
hey.