Challanging the N3T

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dragonking
Inactive Developer

Post by Dragonking »

I have an idea... maybe... use PM's ? :-)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Oreb

Post by Oreb »

Wow, what chaos, this thread seems to hold the most amount of uses of Doc Paterson's alias's :D

Anyway, I've played Taurus, on the Superhero's era a year ago. Of course having a demi-lich costing 32 gold for him, he won :lol:

But I haven't actually versed him other than that, but I have seen him on quite regualarly lately.
I am Oreb, Lord of the Darthien
Give your comments to the World of Orbivm
Taurus
Inactive Developer

Post by Taurus »

Man, this thread seems to be all about 'Taurus skill assment' lol. Anyhow, it's all good. And while we are at it is there anyone else who I have pissed off and wants to take me down?

Oh, and Thrawn, I got the old version. When will you be on?
Creater of the campaign, "Northern Rebirth"

Compleater of the campaign, "Son of the Black Eye"
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

Taurus wrote:
Oh, and Thrawn, I got the old version. When will you be on?
Sorry, life is busy now, how does friday sound? I'll be free from around 12-4 Eastern (I'm not sure what the time distance from GMT is)
EDIT: three hours off, so from 3-7GMT, I guess

If I can find a good wireless network around, I'll challenge you using 1.1.11, but the only ones are school ones with firewalls...maybe I can leech of a friend some afternoon this week, I'll see, and post when I am available for that...

And man, I need practise...I haven't played in a really long time now, and I'm not able to pwn the hard setting of HttT. I have a week to brush up though. Drakes aren't my favorite faction, as I play recklessly. RNG doesn't favor them, as they have low defenses.

See you then...I'll PM you to update!
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
Soliton
Site Administrator

Post by Soliton »

Taurus wrote:

Have you ever played a 1v1 with:
Soliton? Yes, and incidently, it was loyalists vs drakes and I beat him with calverymen.
I would very much like to see the replay of that game. I don't suppose you have it? Remember any other details from that game?
"If gameplay requires it, they can be made to live on Venus." -- scott
Croc Paterson

Post by Croc Paterson »

Soliton wrote:
Taurus wrote: Soliton? Yes, and incidently, it was loyalists vs drakes and I beat him with calverymen.
I would very much like to see the replay of that game. I don't suppose you have it? Remember any other details from that game?
One interesting detail that you may like to explore is the fact that this game never happened.
"Your face is overpowered." - Neoriceisgood
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Insulting Taurus accomplishes nothing. Please discontinue.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Taurus
Inactive Developer

Post by Taurus »

Oops! :oops: Sorry Soliton, I got confused. I thought it was you, but now that I look at the replay, it is actually Suvorov. Anyhow for the reccord, here is the replay:

http://macbeth.150m.com/2p_-_Sablestone ... Auto-Save9
Creater of the campaign, "Northern Rebirth"

Compleater of the campaign, "Son of the Black Eye"