What's your favourite campaign?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

unsung

Post by unsung »

Fall of silivium is my favorite. I manage to get plenty of levelled units, I understand how to play the legion, the lack of magic in most of levels makes me happy, and turin made it so I know the maps aren't going to suck, and it's just fun.
I could go on about why I chose it, but I won't. play it and find out, weakling! :P

UTBS is a good campaign, but I can't stand playing as elves long enough to finish it. :roll:
Oh no look out its a ray gun.
You should move to avoid the rays
the rays are coming out of the gun
if you are hit by the rays
you will be shot by the rays
the rays are fast so you should be fast to
can you win against the fast rays from the gun?
santi
Lord of Wesmere

Post by santi »

My favorite is Delfador's memoirs(a bit too short), but I am planning to add a few scenaria, plus it is not ported to 1.1.17 and even in 1.02 it has some bugs. TROW is a great campaign, a must, HttT and EI, Return of the Legions(RoTL) and Liberty , as well as Sceptre of Fire
too.
I also like my campaign (Legend of Wesmere(LOW)-which is fine on 1.02 and will soon be on 1.1.17) and if you want a couple of big battles, I think it beat NR hands down. Historywise you need to play:
TROW-LOW-SoF-Liberty-HTTT-Delf's Memoirs, NR, EI-RoTL and UTBS

these give you an idea of the story of Wesnoth(and maybe a divorce if you keep playing them such hours)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I would say UtBS. I have never finished a campain (did I spell that right?) but UtBS seems to have the most origionality to it.
The Slayer is back! In pog form.
thuko

Post by thuko »

Mi favourite campaign is the heir-to-the-throne-campaign, it's the oldest, but the best, too :wink: