PAIN

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

goebbles

PAIN

Post by goebbles »

you group of streigthless and painful ladies we, the dictadores, have arrived to kick your cutty ass from the chaos and empty of hell. we are a group of valiants comandants worshippers of war and victory. our flags are bloody red as our swords and our words are careless and rude because we only speak the powerful language of war (and this english mal chapurreao).
be shaken humans becausewe will walk throug mountains and hills, forests and plains, sea and air to achieve our objetives, conquer the victory, conquer the world. burn wesnoth under our iron foot.

we, los dictadores, the first clan of wesnoth have arrived and noone cand afront our armies.

love & kiss
goebbles- grand minnister of desinformaton and chief of the operational land troops
kilder
Translator

Post by kilder »

yay, first multiplayer clan!!!

I'll join, i'll join!!!

I'd like to be The One kilder, to rule them all, first commander general brigadier of the special allied forces 8)

What if it's a minimum requirement the possesion of a big name??

Now we only need some enemies :twisted: :twisted:

EDIT @ everybody who doesn't understand goebble's babble - kind of spanglish: I knew he was going to create a kind of multiplayer clan althought i didn't expect this kind of introduction (actually it looks like spamm :shock: ). Anyway, if he doesn't say anything i'll answer myself tomorrow...now i'm going to sleep, it's late here. See you!
Last edited by kilder on March 31st, 2004, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turin-at-school

Post by turin-at-school »

???

explain yourself!

this really looks like spam.

high armies of wesnoth

Post by Guest »

MODERATOR NOTE: foul language is not tolerated in posts

stupid fools, i speak as i want and if you donŽt understand.. te (expletive removed)!!

we are a powerful clan. we, los dictadores, are the heaviest armies in all wesnoth. there are some rules that you must learn and practise if you want be one of los dictadores.

1. YOU MUST BE EVIL, MORE EVIL THAN THE MOST EVIL EVIL IN THE WORLD.
2. YOUR NAME MUST BE LARGE, WE ONLY WANT PEOPLE WITH LARGE NAMES SIMBOL OF POWER AND STREIGH.
3. OUR CLAN MUST BE WELL ORGANIZED, IT MEANS THAT IN IT IS GOING TO BE A LEADER. THE LEADER WILL BE THE BEST COMANDANT IN ALL THE ORGANIZATION.
4. A TOURNEMENT MUST GIVE US THE LEVEL OF ALL WE IN THE ORGANIZATION.
5. IN LOS DICTADORES MUST BE ONE COMANDANT -THE LEADER-; 2 SUBCOMANDANTS -ASPIRANTS TO LEADER-: 3 LEUTHENATS-LOW RANK SOLDIERS- AND A LOT OF SOLDIERS-THE REST.
6. EVERY WEEKEND A SUBCOMANDANT CAN FIGTH WITH THE COMANDANT TO GET HIS LEVEL; A LEUTHENAT CAN DEFY A SUBCOMANDANT AND ALL THE SOLDIERS CAN DEFY ALL THE LEUTHENANTS.(ONLY A CHALENGE FOR SOLDIER) THE ORDER TO DFY IS: LEVEL>WINNERS WITH MEDALS>OLDERS
7. THE WINNERS IN MULTIPLAYER GAMES GAIN A GOLD MEDAL; IF SOMEONE DO A SPECIAL JOB (A WEBPAGE, ORGANIZE A CAMPAIGN, ETC...) CAN GAIN A MEDAL IF THE COMANDANT OR THE TWO SUBCOMANDANTS WANT.
8.NO EVERYONE CAN BE A DICTADOR. ONLY THE STRONG PASS THE CHALENGE. IF YOU WANT ENTER TO LOS DICTADORES YOU WILL PASS A SECRET CHALENGE.
THIS IS THE LAW.

IF SOMEONE WANT TO ADD TO LOS DICTADORES POST SOMETHING HERE, IF YOU ARE SO VALIANT YOU WILL BE WELLCOME. IF YOU DONŽT PASS OUR CHALENGE YOU WILL BE OUR ENEMY.

Darth Fool
Retired Developer

Re: high armies of wesnoth

Post by Darth Fool »

goebbles wrote:stupid fools, i speak as i want and if you donŽt understand..<expletive removed>

we are a powerful clan. we, los dictadores, are the heaviest armies in all wesnoth. there are some rules that you must learn and practise if you want be one of los dictadores.

1. YOU MUST BE EVIL, MORE EVIL THAN THE MOST EVIL EVIL IN THE WORLD.
Apparently, you must be thirteen as well...
Last edited by Darth Fool on April 1st, 2004, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

i don't think i will join. we at wesnoth are a simple folk, not hating each other and forming clans. :D

seriously, i'd rather be your arch-rival.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Lithorien

Post by Lithorien »

Wow. Our first 12-year-old lamer clannite?
Know your Allies Well, Know your Enemies Better. -Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
Sangel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Sangel »

Indeed. Clans have always struck me as macho posturing of the worst teenage-male-trying-looking-for-conformity kind.
Insinuator

Post by Insinuator »

Is this guy real, or is it some person loose from the insane asylum?
Insinuator

Post by Insinuator »

Is this guy real, or is it some person loose from the insane asylum?
Sangel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Sangel »

He could always be both.
miyo

Post by miyo »

Let us not kills idea of clans... as we (the developers) might form our own clan *grin*

- Miyo
Circon

Post by Circon »

Anonymous wrote:8.NO EVERYONE CAN BE A DICTADOR. ONLY THE STRONG PASS THE CHALENGE. IF YOU WANT ENTER TO LOS DICTADORES YOU WILL PASS A SECRET CHALENGE.
THIS IS THE LAW.
IF YOU DONŽT PASS OUR CHALENGE YOU WILL BE OUR ENEMY.
And exactly what will happen to enemies? You'll think nasty thoughts about them? :grin: :lol:

Is this too stupid to be true?
kilder
Translator

Post by kilder »

Anonymous wrote: lots of shouting
OMG, what a mess!! that isn't the way!!!

What he tried to do is a kind of clan where there would be a ladder and some competition between the clan people to reach the high rank, it would make its own tournaments and awards and all the people should pass a challenge to enter it. but i didn't expect him to say this way.

If another clan is created ,then there would be some battles between clans. Rivalty would appear, but always with fair play in mind not hate...or that's how i'd like it to be

Anyway, what about a forum dedicated exclusively to the multiplayer question? It's becoming a growing and growing matter, and i think people would discuss about multiplayer rules, maybe to organize some tournaments schedules or another wesnoth challenge like the other ones and even to host the clan's threads

I know that everything of the above could be posted inside this forum, but in a not-so-far-future(even before 1.0 ?), some people may specialize only in multiplay. It wouldn't have much traffic but the coder's corner hasn't sooo much anyway :P

hope this is a little more useful than goebble's posts
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

kilder,

Thank you for clarifying things a little.

While 'goebbles' could use some refinement in the way he has expressed things, I don't think we should kill the idea of trying to create a multiplaying community.

I think that creating a competitive multiplayer system could be lots of fun. Things could be organized into such so-called clans. The developers may even make a clan: "The Council of Wesnoth" :)

However I do express reservations that I'm not sure if the multiplayer aspect of the game is stable enough to support a robust multiplaying community....yet. Hopefully it will get there.

A multiplayer forum could be a good idea, but I think I might like to see the code get stabilised a little more before we start growing a multiplayer community.

David
“At Gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck.” -- Ian Fleming