Compiling Wesnoth VC2015

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

fancypantsorama

Compiling Wesnoth VC2015

Post by fancypantsorama »

Well adding the external dependencies and installing boost almost have me there. I feel building boost I am missing a step since libboost_bzip2-vc140-mt-1_65_1.lib is not being built. I have looked at Boost's website and can't find the exact user_config.jam file to use to set the directive which might be

using bzip2 ;

Can anyone please help me with this simple step. I am pretty sure with the type of issues I have had it is only linking errors, but this library does not live on my system after building boost. So thence from documentation their must be some configuration directives to get the bzip2.lib to build.

Do you need additional functionality from boost that isn't mentioned?

Regards-
gfgtdf
Developer

Re: Compiling Wesnoth VC2015

Post by gfgtdf »

even though i already did this a few times, i don't rmember how to do it, but maybes googles first result might help you: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/728 ... on-windows
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.
fancypantsorama

Hope it helps, but wow coudn't get anything on Goolge.

Regards-
fancypantsorama

Yup that was it first solution on stackoverflow resolved the missing library. Thanks again!! :)