Wesnoth 1.11.13 (1.12 beta 4)

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mattsc
Inactive Developer

Re: Wesnoth 1.11.13 (1.12 beta 4)

Post by mattsc »

Hmm, strange. I can confirm that the portraits look blue (on Mac OS X) starting from 1.11.12. I'll have a look and see if I can figure out what is going on. Thanks for reporting this.
Coffee
Inactive Developer

Post by Coffee »

tekelili wrote:In 1.11.13 user need enter in a non intiutive menu for a campaign ("random maps"). All maps of campaign are showed in menu (wich has no sense) and even more, point with mouse one of the non start scenarios will give this error message: "Mandatory WML child missing yet untested for. Please report"
The non-first map campaign entries for WC UMC should be gone in the next release. This should also eliminate the missing child WML error.
EDIT: Btw, I just remembered that in Tutorial, scenario 2, slowing orcish grunt with a shaman on turn2 still has grunt moving 5 hexes on his turn.
If you recruit the units on the correct spots, then the shaman shouldn't be able to reach the grunt unless I am mistaken.
tekelili

Post by tekelili »

Coffee wrote:
EDIT: Btw, I just remembered that in Tutorial, scenario 2, slowing orcish grunt with a shaman on turn2 still has grunt moving 5 hexes on his turn.
If you recruit the units on the correct spots, then the shaman shouldn't be able to reach the grunt unless I am mistaken.
I checked it once time more: you can slow grunt when your chaman is quick.
Be aware English is not my first language and I could have explained bad myself using wrong or just invented words.
World Conquest II
mattsc
Inactive Developer

Post by mattsc »

StandYourGround wrote:Um, Why is everything so blue?

I'm using a Mac running Mac OS X 10.9.3
Update: mordante fixed this and units in the help menu should no longer have the blues in 1.11.15.*

Technical reason for the problem from the commit message, for those of you interested:

Code: Select all

On the Mac loaded images are not in the neutral format causing rendering
glitches when using blit_surface using these images. Test and when
needed convert the image before using it.
* Yes, I do mean 1.11.15 (1.11.14 was tagged but never officially released)