Wesnoth 1.11.1

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Groggy_Dice
Inactive Developer

Re: Wesnoth 1.11.1

Post by Groggy_Dice »

Just two minor things.

I pointed out late during 1.9.x that Castelfranc was being misspelled as CastelfranG in geography.cfg, but it was after the stringfreeze and it was too late (if I had known that the stringfreeze was so "hard" as to cover typos, I would have gotten around to reporting it earlier). I feared that it would be forgotten about by the time 1.11 rolled around, and that looks to be what happened.

More recently, I noticed while studying the evolution of the {UNIT} macro to {LOYAL_UNIT} to {NAMED_LOYAL_UNIT}, that the usage example in the comment is still using {LOYAL_UNIT}. I don't think anyone's actually been misled, but...
Ports:
Prudence (Josh Roby) | By the Sword (monochromatic) | The Eight of Cembulad (Lintana~ & WYRMY)
Resources:
UMC Timeline (Dec) | List of Unported UMC (Dec) | wmllint++ (Feb)
ivanovic
Lord of Translations

Post by ivanovic »

Please report typos at SpellingMistakes. Sorry for the thread necro, this happens when you are not around for some month due to moving houses and feeling really lazy...
Insinuator

Post by Insinuator »

Thanks, ivanovic. I updated that Wiki with the persisting Homepage errors.
Kurt_Aust

Post by Kurt_Aust »

The random number generator bug described by doofus-01 in the Wesnoth 1.11.0 announcement thread appears to remain in Wesnoth 1.11.1

I was starting a campaign (Legend of the Invincibles) and accidentally recruited the wrong unit, no big deal, I simply reloaded the start-of-turn save and recruited the correct unit.

That's when I noticed that the units I recruited had the exact same traits as the previous lot, in this case:
Int, Str
Str, Res
Qui, Res
Res, Str
If I reloaded the autosave I would always get the same traits (in the order listed above) on the units I recruited regardless of unit type recruited (only humans were available in this case).

If I started the campaign again a different sequence would result, but once again if I reloaded the autosave I'd always get that new sequence.
techtonik

Post by techtonik »

This archive contains Windows binary files changed between versions 1.11.0 and 1.11.1
It can be used to update Wesnoth.

https://code.google.com/p/rainforce/dow ... windows.7z