Hotseat GONE!!!

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Asmodai

Hotseat GONE!!!

Post by Asmodai »

Please, please, please put hotseat back in. I'm begging you, have mercy on me. I NEED hotseat. Hotseat is my lifes blood. Without hotseat I just have no more reason to go on.

Seriously though, please put back in hotseat it really is important to some of us. (all three of my personalities)

For those of you who don't know what hotseat is it's the ability to set in multiplayer multiple local players so you can have friends over and pass the laptop around on so each can take their turn. Worked pretty darn well in the non-CVS version but for some reason, that I can't possibly fathom, it was removed. I mean I can understand not being having added feature X, Y, or Z but to actively REMOVE one is beyond me.

P.S. Please add Hotseat support back in. Please.
miyo

Post by miyo »

I also think that hotseat multiplayer is needed.

- Miyo
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »

Hotseat removed?!?
WHAT????

Re-implement immediately!!!
Why was it taken out???
Fate is like an unpopular restaurant in which odd waiters come and give you things you didn't ask for and don't always like.
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

Don't worry, the multiplayer customization dialog isn't finished yet, and it will be put back in by the time it is finished.