Game lobby

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

gandalf

Game lobby

Post by gandalf »

using latest CVS, when setting up a multiplayer game, I choos player/type and race in the "game lobby". After that is done, I get the "configure sides" dialog. Ehh, wasn't that just what I did in the game lobby?
miyo

Post by miyo »

CVS HEAD contains development code, stuff like this will happen now and in future.

Though we already know this "feature" it is nice that people do report things.

- Miyo
jzaun

Re: Game lobby

Post by jzaun »

gandalf wrote:Ehh, wasn't that just what I did in the game lobby?
Yes and No. The Game Lobby had just been commited to CVS by me and was just the dialog. I did this because it was a large change to the code and I wanted others to look it over. As of now I just commited the code to make the dialog work.

Now, The dialog works, but be prepaired, its not working the way it will in the end, though its working as you propably expect it it. The way it will work in the future will be a bit more involved (as players join/change options everyones screens will be updated.).

Note: Team, Color and Gold don't work yet.
miyo

Post by miyo »

New lobby is working, it has extremly popular and got a lot of playtesting (and some bug fixing) during weekend.

Many thanks to Jzaun for great work.

- Miyo