Wesnoth 1.3.16

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ulissesroc

Post by ulissesroc »

Since I saw my unofficial build is mentioned here and in the home page, but without the size information about it in the home page, I post it here

128.4 MB

just in case you would like to update the '???' in the home.
nataS

Post by nataS »

Running 1.3.16 now with http://mistbinder.org/wesnoth/wesnoth316.zip (on Windows Vista)
No crashes or anything so far, and the new music is great.

Me and others did run into OOS problems during a game I was spectating though. Game was running default era, maybe the cause was someone not updating his game in a clean way. Demo included in zipfile for inspection.

I don't think it's related to the different .exe though, for I was only spectating.
Attachments
oos-demo.zip
(27.65 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
Yogibear
Retired Developer

Post by Yogibear »

enclave wrote:i wanted to keep the old settings.. so i installed over.. is it normal or i should delete and reinstall to have everything running without out of sync errors? in case of reinstall, how can i keep the settings? friends? which files can i copy paste..?

thanks
Install the new version into a completely new directory. After that, take the whole folder "userdata" from the old version and copy it to the new one (it won't be there until you started wesnoth for the first time).

Voila: All your settings, friends list, encountered units, downloaded era's, savegames etc, etc are there.

I do it the same way :wink: .
Smart persons learn out of their mistakes, wise persons learn out of others mistakes!
Sombra

Post by Sombra »

Thx for the many new versions lately. I love the new ghosts :)
ulissesroc

Post by ulissesroc »

1.3.16 binaries for mac os x, officially ready at sourceforge.net

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=575737
BMintern

Post by BMintern »

Funny... we now have 1.3.18 in Gentoo. The binary package builders cannot keep up with these fast release cycles! :P
Dwarven legend

version 1.3.4 or 1.3.16

Post by Dwarven legend »

which version is newer only found the game recently version 1.3.4 was the first one i found cant remember what website it was

now visited the official site and see the new build 1.3.16

which is the better one

btw love the game and am addicted
torangan
Retired Developer

Post by torangan »

Well, 1.3."6" is obviously a smaller version number then 1.3."16", isn't it? There's no dot missing, 1.3.1.6 would be something completely different.
WesCamp-i18n - Translations for User Campaigns:
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/WesCamp

Translators for all languages required: contact me. No geek skills required!